**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A fair solution for gold issue

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
For summoners at level 60 any potential gained XP should be converted to gold. It's not the first time the community asks for it and tbh a player benefits nothing from being lvl60. Also the XP boosts from lesser and greater solo crystals should be removed at this level and replaced from gold amounts (5k&10k f.e.). I personally don't have any gold issues ( ...still lol) but many players have serious problems and that would help a lot without making the contest an unfair playground. Feel free to post ur opinion on that :)

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    It won't resolve completely the issue but I think it would be a serious help and a serious reason for someone to be or reach lvl60 rather than a tag next to the username.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Converting exp into gold would be weird. I think it would be a fun idea if exp boosts became gold boosts though...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Converting exp into gold would be weird. I think it would be a fun idea if exp boosts became gold boosts though...

Insert "Time is money." joke here. XD
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Great idea. Don’t really care what anyone else thinks about it,there’s lots of people who do not like arena. Should be other alternatives for gold.

Like doing quests and walking on nodes...

Oh wait..
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Drooped2 I do everything and still struggle with gold. It is annoying. What am I supposed to do? Rank 1 champ a month?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Ahitlaw said:

@Drooped2 I do everything and still struggle with gold. It is annoying. What am I supposed to do? Rank 1 champ a month?

It's the same thing as
    *living within your means*

You chose to spend gold at a rate you cant sustain.

I cant afford a 6 bedroom house on the beach. Should I go.demand my boss give me another way to get it? Or realize on my income I simply cant afford it and go somewhere cheaper?
    No,you get another job/find ways to enhance your income to purchase the home you want. Same implies here, another alternative to farming gold. Can farm both and afford what I need.
    If I’m willing to put the time/effort into it then I should be able to get what I want. All this time I’ve spent in arena isn’t enough and it’s ridiculous. Not saying we need a gold realm,that only solves the problem temporarily but the OP had a great idea to solve the problem n I really wish Kabam would give it a look.
    Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

Great idea. Don’t really care what anyone else thinks about it,there’s lots of people who do not like arena. Should be other alternatives for gold.

Like doing quests and walking on nodes...

Oh wait..
    I wonder when this trashy troll is going to realize his input is meaningless.. not everybody can no-life arena to get gold. Unfortunately I’ve been hitting all milestones in multiple arenas and still need more gold. There needs to be other alternatives,there’s a reason why the majority struggle with gold.
    Lol still a new player..
    edited March 2019
    Ahitlaw said:

Drooped2 said:

Ahitlaw said:

It's the same thing as
    *living within your means*

You chose to spend gold at a rate you cant sustain.

I cant afford a 6 bedroom house on the beach. Should I go.demand my boss give me another way to get it? Or realize on my income I simply cant afford it and go somewhere cheaper?
    No,you get another job/find ways to enhance your income to purchase the home you want. Same implies here, another alternative to farming gold. Can farm both and afford what I need.
    If I’m willing to put the time/effort into it then I should be able to get what I want. All this time I’ve spent in arena isn’t enough and it’s ridiculous. Not saying we need a gold realm,that only solves the problem temporarily but the OP had a great idea to solve the problem n I really wish Kabam would give it a look.
    If you’re willing to put in effort you should be able to get what you want? Hahahaha. I’m sorry that someone taught you that. Patience is also part of the equation.

It’s only the people who struggle with gold that are complaining incessantly like flies. From the last screenshot that I posted with 79m gold.. I’m at 83m and I donate 720k gold a week.

If you wanna rank up and spend gold just for the sake of spending gold, then you’ll run into a deficit no matter what, kid. Heck, even both my alts who don’t do a single arena fight has no issues with gold, and they both have much better rosters than yours.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    The issue is arena is a boring time suck of life that is 75% loading screens.

How about giving arena champs 1000% more health. And rewards at the same time.

This idea is far from perfect. But beyond having great wii and a brand new device......
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    How can people find arena boring if it's just more of the same game they supposedly like? same combat, just without nodes and great opportunity to practice evading specials and intercepting. It's only mindless if you make it mindless

How can people find arena boring if it's just more of the same game they supposedly like? same combat, just without nodes and great opportunity to practice evading specials and intercepting. It's only mindless if you make it mindless

They don’t find it boring. They just are lazy to do it I guess. “Boring” “mindless grind” are just terms thrown around to justify them not wanting to do it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I don't have a gold issue but I hate arena and it's getting worse. Don't need the alpha or basic arena much anymore and I find myself going weeks running almost no arena. Then I'll make myself do 3-6 million in the featured 5* and a bit in others but I burn out so quickly. Not tired of the game at all, just hate arena lol.
    xNig said:

They don’t find it boring. They just are lazy to do it I guess. “Boring” “mindless grind” are just terms thrown around to justify them not wanting to do it.
    Gotta disagree here. I fully get how useful arena is and I make myself do it as much as I can. I can grind it some if I am doing something else. I get sick of it fast though and it's getting worse lol.
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

If I sat and stared at arena for hours sure it's boring but I never arena without music TV and what not. Not really like arena requires much focus
    I'm the same way but finding it hard to grind even listening to a podcast or watching something. I'm not close to quitting the game. I've never liked the arena though and I just don't want to do it anymore. I still will but I'm doing less and less.

xNig said:

Gotta disagree here. I fully get how useful arena is and I make myself do it as much as I can. I can grind it some if I am doing something else. I get sick of it fast though and it's getting worse lol.
    Most people who do arena tend to do it while watching tv etc. It doesn’t require our full attention unlike AW. 😂

Let me clarify what I mentioned though. People use “boring” as an excuse because they don’t wanna put in the effort to do it, despite it not needing much attention. They’d rather spend their time on social media, 9gag, Reddit etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    They’d rather spend their time on social media, 9gag, Reddit etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️

🤔 Wonder why that is?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Reddit has more negative information than positive concerning this game, from what I've seen. Of course there's a great deal of useful information, with occasional factless conspiracy, but for the most part, it's just a place where people can slag off uncensored.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Personally, arena bores the hell outta me. The only arena I enjoy playing is the 5* featured. (Can't play 6* coz, you know, roster)

Why do I enjoy it? Because it scales up well enough for it to be challenging at some point while giving me a satisfactory amount of rewards each round.
    All that Kabam needs to do to stop arena from being tedious is to apply the same mechanic they did with Dungeons.
    Playing till you can't possibly win anymore while your milestones scale up with the difficulty.
    ẞlооd said:

xNig said:

Why do you always get so bitter about this? We can keep this friendly, man.

I am in the boat of not finding arena very fun either. I love to fight, but not against arena A.I. At least in the arenas I've done, the A.I. is a lot less aggressive, won't throw off specials, have no nodes, and just overall feel very different to fight. They're pretty much missing everything that makes fights fun, which I'm assuming is the reason why most people just drone through them while listening to something else.
    Cause this is the 5th or 6th thread this week about gold, with the same arguments.

On your second paragraph, it’s the same as gold realms and gold arenas etc that’s suggested.

Personally, arena bores the hell outta me. The only arena I enjoy playing is the 5* featured. (Can't play 6* coz, you know, roster)

Why do I enjoy it? Because it scales up well enough for it to be challenging at some point while giving me a satisfactory amount of rewards each round.
    All that Kabam needs to do to stop arena from being tedious is to apply the same mechanic they did with Dungeons.
    Playing till you can't possibly win anymore while your milestones scale up with the difficulty.

Might be fun if that happens. It’ll be like solo dungeons lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @xNig

Yeah, they definitely do. Search feature seems to be invisible for some people..

Also yeah, I don't know how to make gold available in a more fun and interactive way, but also keeping the balance so more work=more payoff. Eh, it's not a huge bother for me though. I mainly use the same top champs I've had forever, and try to prioritize/limit my next rank ups.