**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam Save the Rhinos?

2»

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    No; Rhino’s are
    Enough science buffs for the love of god. buff mutants pre 2016!
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Yes; Save these magestic beasts from extinction.
    I would get an Odins if a portion were to save rhinos or tigers as I luv them both
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Enough science buffs for the love of god. buff mutants pre 2016!

nah, we need this one
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Fun Fact: When I first started, Rhino was one of the most "Sold" characters in the Game. While the buff he got was small, it boosted his use quite a bit, and ended the wave of Rhino selling.

You mean that "gives him a Fury when opponent is put against the wall and ends a combo with a medium attack" boost? Yeah, that will make Hyperion look like a weakling...

Nope, Rhino is definitely in need of another rework.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    No; Rhino’s are
    There are alot of other champs that require more buffing help than Rhino. Groot, Colossus, and Mags all need way more rework than Rhino.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

Fun Fact: When I first started, Rhino was one of the most "Sold" characters in the Game. While the buff he got was small, it boosted his use quite a bit, and ended the wave of Rhino selling.

Well my 6* Rhino begs to differ. If I could sell him, I’d sell him to you for 10,000 units if he’s so valuable.
    where did he say that he is valuable?
    He said that the wave of Rhino selling ended so that implies Rhino became more valuable.
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    Wow. People want this for the character and not real rhinos. Disappointed.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    V1PER1987 said:

V1PER1987 said:

Well my 6* Rhino begs to differ. If I could sell him, I’d sell him to you for 10,000 units if he’s so valuable.
    where did he say that he is valuable?
    He said that the wave of Rhino selling ended so that implies Rhino became more valuable.
    but he did not say that Rhinos are valuable just that they are more valuable than before the buff
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★

Did that include the Realm of Legends 4-Star?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I want to see the most sold list.