**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can you top my garbage 6* pull streak? 99.9% will fail.

13»

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    @lagacy69 got a 6* rhino...
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    John757 said:

My friend just pulled a 6* Ægon

I dont understand the hate on unawakend Ægon. Yes, he's a lot better duped, but unawakend he still deals good damage and for long fights, i.e. LOL and ROL, he is quite usefull. Very happy with my 6* unawakend and he has allready helped me out with some difficult content.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

Pulled this son of ***. Kg today. So yeah mine is worse. Not a single 6 star usable on attack for me considering my other roster. Arena+defence fodder.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Pulled this son of ***. Kg today. So yeah mine is worse. Not a single 6 star usable on attack for me considering my other roster. Arena+defence fodder.

Mate there’s so many being posted here worse than yours 😂 mephisto is good even if you don’t use him it makes your 6*s better than these other poor guys that are genuinely being shafted by rng
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

My first and only 6* is Guillotine, but I can understand your pain, and why you wonder if your account is cursed... sometimes I think the same about mine.

I went a full year, pulling 5* trash... that is over 25 5* of pure deception, with one price of consolation that came in the way of mephisto...

Luckily, I learned that I was lucky to be in a good alliance, and I started to look for Synergie that would up my Roster, so I could gain some kind of edge in my game play.

But I feel you, sucks to grind for shards, and the pulling some trash hero, and the worse, you get some friends in your alliance, that seems to pull Godtier’s every 2 months...that is the worse!😂😂😂

I'd kill for a 6* Guillie.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    She's been a go-to off-and-on for Attack through most of my career. She's actually on my AQ Team.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★

Guess I can’t complain about mine... Sentinel is double duped though.. 😂
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

And the streak continues... I'm convinced my account is cursed. If you have a more garbage 6* collection than me, please post it here so I can feel better about myself. Thanks.

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

Mate there’s so many being posted here worse than yours 😂 mephisto is good even if you don’t use him it makes your 6*s better than these other poor guys that are genuinely being shafted by rng
    It's 1 guy right. Out of 5. Plus I don't understand why he's good? Yeah he stops the initial buffs but that's about it. Damage is perhaps the worst. Unless he's duped he can't have that incineration on blocks. I agree not the worst but maybe in lower tier than most of the guys. It's painful to see all such rosters. Anyways. Goodluck to all for their future 6 star pulls including me 😂
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

It's 1 guy right. Out of 5. Plus I don't understand why he's good? Yeah he stops the initial buffs but that's about it. Damage is perhaps the worst. Unless he's duped he can't have that incineration on blocks. I agree not the worst but maybe in lower tier than most of the guys. It's painful to see all such rosters. Anyways. Goodluck to all for their future 6 star pulls including me 😂

Mephisto Sp3, if applied correctly, will give you permanent Aura of incineration and power Gain, than you can Spam Sp1
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Yep, don’t have any 6* to even try to pull a bad one. At least you have a few of them.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

Yep, don’t have any 6* to even try to pull a bad one. At least you have a few of them.

These type of responses are comparable to me saying "At least you have a job. I'm not even old enough to work yet."
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    ManChild said:

That happened today.

Server connection issues happen every day nothing new there bud
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,646 Guardian

Drooped2 said:

Eh, he hits decently hard with ghost and wasp.... got a 34k sp2 from power shield no class advantage.

I’m not lying.....
    34k on power sheild with the 400x damage boost from the node?

Yup 34k is a weak hit there
    Welllll..............

400% Damage means a 300% increase, because 100% of the damage that you would’ve done is the exact same. So dividing 34,000 by 4 and adding the 7k divided by 4 from the first hit, gives you 8500 + 1750, a 10,250 sp2. However, that particular sp2 was only with 2 fatigues, and the ghost synergy increases his attack by 15% per Debuff, so if you had say four, (totally reasonable) that’s a 60% increase. If that 10,250 sp2 was 130%, that means a normal sp2 would be 7,885.

(His synergy doesn’t have diminishing returns, like Luke cage’s exhaustion mechanic)

A 60% increase on that results in 12,616, numbers that I have gotten consistently. This doesn’t even factor in class advantage or assasins range.

Now, I agree that he’s terrible in terms of utility, but his damage is not lacking. I believe also, not to the extent @Foxhero007 does though, that any champ can be decent if played correctly with the right circumstances. A 12.5k special 2 from the equivalent of a r4 5 star is not laughable. For perspective, an old seatin video showed his rank 4 gwenpool hitting a 3.8k special 2, with one crit and one not, same as the Ant-Man sp2 in question. In a different video, a rank 4 five star Cap IW with four kinetic charges and a fury hit a 12.7k no-crit sp2.

My point is: Don’t knock that damage. And keep in mind that a six star is basically a r4 5 star that you didn’t have to put t2a in.

Also @DNA3000 if you don’t mind, could you check my math? Thanks 😊
    I'm not in a position to check all of the calculations against the game at the moment, but my recollection is that the power shield node says you deal 400% "more damage." I've never checked my own damage on that node numerically, but I would think that meant +400% special damage, not +300% special damage: 4 times more, not 4 times as much. But it would not be the first time that English was not the game developers' strong suit either.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yes mine are trash

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I’ve pulled Deadpool xforce three damn times as a 6* so yeah I have you beat
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    My last 5; Yondu, Hulkbuster, Bishop, Juggernaut and Cable. Then I got a Void followed by Pun 2099 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • brunakbrunak Posts: 44

• ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I surely can ‘I HAVE NONE’
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Drooped2 said:

Hmm, I don't know if you can call mine a streak yet... But so far my only 6 Star is Invisible Women.

Quit lying that is obviously a Drax
    I see ghost
    Personally, I see a moon with Black Bolt on it