**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can you top my garbage 6* pull streak? 99.9% will fail.

13»

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    @lagacy69 got a 6* rhino...
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    John757 said:

My friend just pulled a 6* Ægon

I dont understand the hate on unawakend Ægon. Yes, he's a lot better duped, but unawakend he still deals good damage and for long fights, i.e. LOL and ROL, he is quite usefull. Very happy with my 6* unawakend and he has allready helped me out with some difficult content.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Pulled this son of ***. Kg today. So yeah mine is worse. Not a single 6 star usable on attack for me considering my other roster. Arena+defence fodder.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Pulled this son of ***. Kg today. So yeah mine is worse. Not a single 6 star usable on attack for me considering my other roster. Arena+defence fodder.

Mate there’s so many being posted here worse than yours 😂 mephisto is good even if you don’t use him it makes your 6*s better than these other poor guys that are genuinely being shafted by rng
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

My first and only 6* is Guillotine, but I can understand your pain, and why you wonder if your account is cursed... sometimes I think the same about mine.

I went a full year, pulling 5* trash... that is over 25 5* of pure deception, with one price of consolation that came in the way of mephisto...

Luckily, I learned that I was lucky to be in a good alliance, and I started to look for Synergie that would up my Roster, so I could gain some kind of edge in my game play.

But I feel you, sucks to grind for shards, and the pulling some trash hero, and the worse, you get some friends in your alliance, that seems to pull Godtier’s every 2 months...that is the worse!😂😂😂

I'd kill for a 6* Guillie.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    She's been a go-to off-and-on for Attack through most of my career. She's actually on my AQ Team.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Guess I can’t complain about mine... Sentinel is double duped though.. 😂
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

And the streak continues... I'm convinced my account is cursed. If you have a more garbage 6* collection than me, please post it here so I can feel better about myself. Thanks.

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Mate there’s so many being posted here worse than yours 😂 mephisto is good even if you don’t use him it makes your 6*s better than these other poor guys that are genuinely being shafted by rng
    It's 1 guy right. Out of 5. Plus I don't understand why he's good? Yeah he stops the initial buffs but that's about it. Damage is perhaps the worst. Unless he's duped he can't have that incineration on blocks. I agree not the worst but maybe in lower tier than most of the guys. It's painful to see all such rosters. Anyways. Goodluck to all for their future 6 star pulls including me 😂
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

It's 1 guy right. Out of 5. Plus I don't understand why he's good? Yeah he stops the initial buffs but that's about it. Damage is perhaps the worst. Unless he's duped he can't have that incineration on blocks. I agree not the worst but maybe in lower tier than most of the guys. It's painful to see all such rosters. Anyways. Goodluck to all for their future 6 star pulls including me 😂

Mephisto Sp3, if applied correctly, will give you permanent Aura of incineration and power Gain, than you can Spam Sp1
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Yep, don’t have any 6* to even try to pull a bad one. At least you have a few of them.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

Yep, don’t have any 6* to even try to pull a bad one. At least you have a few of them.

These type of responses are comparable to me saying "At least you have a job. I'm not even old enough to work yet."
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    ManChild said:

That happened today.

Server connection issues happen every day nothing new there bud
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,556 Guardian

Drooped2 said:

Eh, he hits decently hard with ghost and wasp.... got a 34k sp2 from power shield no class advantage.

I’m not lying.....
    34k on power sheild with the 400x damage boost from the node?

Yup 34k is a weak hit there
    Welllll..............

400% Damage means a 300% increase, because 100% of the damage that you would’ve done is the exact same. So dividing 34,000 by 4 and adding the 7k divided by 4 from the first hit, gives you 8500 + 1750, a 10,250 sp2. However, that particular sp2 was only with 2 fatigues, and the ghost synergy increases his attack by 15% per Debuff, so if you had say four, (totally reasonable) that’s a 60% increase. If that 10,250 sp2 was 130%, that means a normal sp2 would be 7,885.

(His synergy doesn’t have diminishing returns, like Luke cage’s exhaustion mechanic)

A 60% increase on that results in 12,616, numbers that I have gotten consistently. This doesn’t even factor in class advantage or assasins range.

Now, I agree that he’s terrible in terms of utility, but his damage is not lacking. I believe also, not to the extent @Foxhero007 does though, that any champ can be decent if played correctly with the right circumstances. A 12.5k special 2 from the equivalent of a r4 5 star is not laughable. For perspective, an old seatin video showed his rank 4 gwenpool hitting a 3.8k special 2, with one crit and one not, same as the Ant-Man sp2 in question. In a different video, a rank 4 five star Cap IW with four kinetic charges and a fury hit a 12.7k no-crit sp2.

My point is: Don’t knock that damage. And keep in mind that a six star is basically a r4 5 star that you didn’t have to put t2a in.

Also @DNA3000 if you don’t mind, could you check my math? Thanks 😊
    I'm not in a position to check all of the calculations against the game at the moment, but my recollection is that the power shield node says you deal 400% "more damage." I've never checked my own damage on that node numerically, but I would think that meant +400% special damage, not +300% special damage: 4 times more, not 4 times as much. But it would not be the first time that English was not the game developers' strong suit either.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yes mine are trash

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I’ve pulled Deadpool xforce three damn times as a 6* so yeah I have you beat
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    My last 5; Yondu, Hulkbuster, Bishop, Juggernaut and Cable. Then I got a Void followed by Pun 2099 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • brunakbrunak Posts: 44

• ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I surely can ‘I HAVE NONE’
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Drooped2 said:

Hmm, I don't know if you can call mine a streak yet... But so far my only 6 Star is Invisible Women.

Quit lying that is obviously a Drax
    I see ghost
    Personally, I see a moon with Black Bolt on it