**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Negative Zone and rescue Johnny Storm next Month!

12346»

Comments

• RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    What classes will Human Torch and Anhillilus be?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

What classes will Human Torch and Anhillilus be?

My guess is Human Torch (Science) and Annihilus (Cosmic)
  • EevoEevo Posts: 32
    Akhilxcx said:

Haji_Saab said:

Anything good for non-spenders??

You don't need to spend to do UC / Variant and monthly quest. The game is free
    You don't need to spend to do UC/variant IF you're got your duped 5* Blade to 5/65. But for common mortals, like me, have only unduped ultron and unduped magik at 4/55. Not way to complete those quests without spending, thx to crazy buffs placed with usual care by kabam. Have fun and die trying! (©Kabam)

A Duped Blade is not going to help much here. Variant Difficulty is meant to test the breadth and depth of your Roster, as well as your RPG Knowledge. It is not meant for everybody and is made for our more end game players.

Every month, we release plenty of Content that is meant for many different skill levels, but as we said at the end of last year, we are committing to more end-game content for our most experienced players as well.
    thanks for telling us that you only care about end game players and are committed to cater only to them. Btw there's nothing rpg about this game so check your rpg knowledge again. every month you give us upto masters( for mid tier players) so don't even include uc in it. Guess i can move on to other games bcoz i am not an endgame player and they only make more content for them
    Lmao calm down. There’s plenty of content for you. If you finish the EQ do RTTL ROL or do story, get Uncollected, If you’ve done that do elders bane, if you’ve done that and can’t do variant idk what to tell ya brotha🤷🏽‍♂️
  • EevoEevo Posts: 32

V1PER1987 said:

Haji_Saab said:

You don't need to spend to do UC/variant IF you're got your duped 5* Blade to 5/65. But for common mortals, like me, have only unduped ultron and unduped magik at 4/55. Not way to complete those quests without spending, thx to crazy buffs placed with usual care by kabam. Have fun and die trying! (©Kabam)

A Duped Blade is not going to help much here. Variant Difficulty is meant to test the breadth and depth of your Roster, as well as your RPG Knowledge. It is not meant for everybody and is made for our more end game players.

Every month, we release plenty of Content that is meant for many different skill levels, but as we said at the end of last year, we are committing to more end-game content for our most experienced players as well.
    I still don’t get what you mean by “RPG Knowledge” because that applies little here...

Knowledge of certain Champions strengths and weaknesses, their abilities and what they counter, etc. It's about breaking people away from "the usual" and really reaching into your Roster.
    Yupp, like Netflix Daredevil reverse healing with the right masteries :D

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited March 2019

PLOT TWIST: JOHNNY BLAZE IS THE LORD OF LIGHT
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Eevo said:

Akhilxcx said:

Haji_Saab said:

thanks for telling us that you only care about end game players and are committed to cater only to them. Btw there's nothing rpg about this game so check your rpg knowledge again. every month you give us upto masters( for mid tier players) so don't even include uc in it. Guess i can move on to other games bcoz i am not an endgame player and they only make more content for them
    Lmao calm down. There’s plenty of content for you. If you finish the EQ do RTTL ROL or do story, get Uncollected, If you’ve done that do elders bane, if you’ve done that and can’t do variant idk what to tell ya brotha🤷🏽‍♂️
    @Eevo Watch out, apparently providing a contrary opinion to their post is being flagged as SPAM. 🤪
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165

But... but... Avengers Endgame?! :(

That said, I’m still super excited for Human Torch!

Oh don't worry... We haven't forgotten...
    Good, we can't leave out Avengers 4: Endgame
  • HhguyogoyguHhguyogoygu Posts: 6
    cool, another fantastic 4 member joining the battlerealm!
  • User5000User5000 Posts: 89
    I want to thank Kabam for putting the news of the next month sooner. I do not like how it was the case of August to September 2018 where the news came out the day before the update.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101

But... but... Avengers Endgame?! :(

That said, I’m still super excited for Human Torch!

My guess is Annihilus is going to be in Endgame.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    @Kabam Miike
    Any Infos about how much antimatter we can gather from the Mission and cost of crystals? Would help a ton for planing the Rotation to start Bounties.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Akhilxcx said:

Haji_Saab said:

OK. You go find a game where they put out new permanent content for previous stages in the game's progression that 90% of the player base can blast through in a day. Good luck with that.
    Chill bro. Just people wanting a piece of the pie not meant for them. 😂
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Knowledge of certain Champions strengths and weaknesses, their abilities and what they counter, etc. It's about breaking people away from "the usual" and really reaching into your Roster.

I think my issue with "reaching into your Roster" is the resources needed to do it. Yes, I may have 50+ different 5* & 6* champs (and some of them are pretty good), but I don't have the gold, ISO, or Catalysts to rank very many of them up. Consequently most of them will be lucky to see R3 which, to be blunt, is not nearly strong enough for what these quests usually require.

And with the rarity of certain rankup materials (like T2a), players have to be very selective of who they rank up. We simply don't generate the resources fast enough to keep up with the "flavor of the month". It's also hard to justify a rank up with the constant "threat" of seeing your ranked up champ be nerfed or completely horrible option for new content.
    Excellent points!
  • Ivanka_HumpalotIvanka_Humpalot Posts: 51
    edited April 2019
    Nevermind.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

Am looking forward to annihilus bugging the contest

He did his job well
  • Great