**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intel store

Which should I buy in Intel store? I'm in level 51. I have 4 maxed 4-star chapions, 7 5-star chapions.

Intel store 15 votes

T4BC
6%
Voltolos 1 vote
T4CC
33%
zuffydougyfcWabobaKG05_1Elbow_Flab 5 votes
5-star shards
60%
TerraSceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLLStashGritabitFred_JoeityÆgon0710Rellenquish 9 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    5-star shards
    T4BC aren’t worth that much since you can get them easily in the glory store. Maybe T4CC, but you might not get the class you want or need. 5* shards aren’t the best value, but I think they can help you progress the most at your level. Also consider some of the other items it in your poll.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    5-star shards
    Get more 5*. T4B and T4CC can be aquired from AQ. Work on widening your 5* roster. It will help you in the long run
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    T2 alpha catalist, and 4* awakening gem, would be my pic
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    5-star shards

T2 alpha catalist, and 4* awakening gem, would be my pic

The risk of using Intel on 4* AGC is not worth it. Can get a useless gem. Imo play it safe and get the 5* shards. And I don't think OP is on the level of needing T2A yet (no offense)
    5-star shards
    T2A is nice to have as long as you’re not overflowing. The 4* AG isn’t much of a gamble either considering how easy it is to get 4* champs, so I’d consider that as long as you have at least 3 classes you wouldn’t mind getting.
  • Kong_MasterKong_Master Posts: 100

T4BC aren’t worth that much since you can get them easily in the glory store. Maybe T4CC, but you might not get the class you want or need. 5* shards aren’t the best value, but I think they can help you progress the most at your level. Also consider some of the other items it in your poll.

I have lots of champs need to be rank up. I need about 10 more T4BC. I also need T4CC to r5 AA, starky, ....
    5-star shards
    @Kong_Master The value in the intel store for T4B isn’t that good either (400 for 1 catalyst I believe), so I’d still say wait for the glory store rotation unless you’re not in an alliance or you’re desperate. Also consider only ranking up champs you really want or need
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

Buy all the tier 2 alpha. Its a steal

You got that right