**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino team suggestion for LOL

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 6* unduped domino. Need suggestion on what is the best team to use with her. So far I have tried with 4/55 unduped rulk, masacre, 4/55 unduped sparky and miles morales. I thought I can split some of the fights between domino and sparky. Both champs don’t seem to be hitting very hard.

Then I tried with rulk, masacre, dpx, oml. Still not hitting hard and seem like the enraged timer came pretty quick. Next, I tried attack team with rulk, masacre, magneto and cyclops.

Do I need a crit team, attack team or suggestion on how to get domino to deal more damages?

Comments

• NotQWERTY823NotQWERTY823 Posts: 11
    edited February 2019
    Using boosts is basically a must. Also the higher the champion is upgraded the better. Spam sp3 with domino. Nothing much you can do otherwise. The best team would be : domino, sparky, rhulk, massacre, and any other champ with a useful synergy(like blade or ghost rider for sparky or a crit champ)
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Domino attack is 2100 something with no attack synergy. With attack synergy, it’s 2375. Just feel like most of her hits are not crit. L3 bleed are 1-4K per tick.
    From what is on the screen
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    zuffy wrote: »
    Domino attack is 2100 something with no attack synergy. With attack synergy, it’s 2375. Just feel like most of her hits are not crit. L3 bleed are 1-4K per tick.
    Your just not getting crit bleeds crits bleeds are like 16k per tick
    edited February 2019
    This is from 2 weeks ago with the attack synergy. Took 560 hits. Is that the norm?

This happen to be the best I did too.

https://youtu.be/bYbCXTdH_J8
    I did LOL last week with Domino. End up using the mutant crit team and I was able to kill rulk in 477 hits. Sparky is a better option for LOL imo.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    A dead Nick Fury would speed up your fights