**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Just a question for the mods...can you pass along the feedback to the team to re-evaluate the cost of these items in the store. Maybe for the un-collected...doesn't make sense to spend 14 units for a level 3 health potion or 40 units for a level 2 potion if I can just get them free from the 4-hour crystal. I would think their value is diminished now for those that are uncollected.
    Everybody won't be uncollected though.
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    Is the uncollected daily crystal then being delayed until August 16? The other announcement still says today.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    Is the uncollected daily crystal then being delayed until August 16? The other announcement still says today.

The new Daily crystal starts today. The 4 hour crystal and arena are coming on the 16th.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    So today the day or August 16th the day?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    What about the 2* Punisher?!
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    What about the 2* Punisher?!
    Versus crystal isn't changing, 2* isn't in the regular arena crystal.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    This is awesome. Hopefully I will finally be able to get a 4* Punisher now. 80k fights and counting and still no Frank Castle.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    Just a question for the mods...can you pass along the feedback to the team to re-evaluate the cost of these items in the store. Maybe for the un-collected...doesn't make sense to spend 14 units for a level 3 health potion or 40 units for a level 2 potion if I can just get them free from the 4-hour crystal. I would think their value is diminished now for those that are uncollected.
    Everybody won't be uncollected though.

That's why I said for the uncollected. It's not unfair. I beat the content which is available to beat for everyone else who qualifies.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Can we get a heads up next time when you are going to wipe out our saved crystals?

Will the arena battle chips be wiped clean as well sometime soon? Can we get an answer so I know whether to open them now or not.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited August 2017
    I've got a problem here : since the update, my stash of free crystals is gone, I can't find it anywhere... ! Anyone else has this issue ? I am uncollected btw
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    I havent done Act 5 nor am i planning to do anytime soon but after seeing how this game just took it to whole new lvl with those who already did beat it. I am literally los of words how they literally unbalanced the game even further.

Whats next those who beat Act 5 at the end of the yr will get to open a 6* crystal????

Lazy always complains . Not everyone here spends money , many of us played regularly, hard , and smart , for over 2 years now
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Very good changes! Definitely soothing to hear this.

Also... All the 4 hour crystals I currently have saved are now missing after installing the new update. I had hundreds of them. All gone! Is this a bug?
  • LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    Very good changes! Definitely soothing to hear this.

Also... All the 4 hour crystals I currently have saved are now missing after installing the new update. I had hundreds of them. All gone! Is this a bug?

It better be
  • Jrepp44Jrepp44 Posts: 4
    Mike y'all took all my free crystals I've been saving to do a LOL run. That's complete **** and it took me a lot of time saving those crystals. I had hundreds of them. That's not fair at all.
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    What did you do kabam you cant delete my saved 4h crystals thats ****!!!

I had over 300 saved 4h crystals damit!
    How are you going to take everything and not compensate us for it?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    The only thing excites me is 5* punisher, rest doesn't add much value , currently one arena crystal cost 2000 battle chips and I get 1 x of gold and units etc. now to buy new arena crystal I would use 10k chips , that gives me 5x of gold and units.

2000x5 = 10k , in old crystals I also increase my chance to get 5x cause I get 5 crystals.

But that punisher got me ...lol
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Glad I didn't bother grinding the 4* Punisher arena. Happy to see more changes and looking forward to the 16th now.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    edited August 2017
    This is not balance and the only ones that are claiming this is balance are the only ones that have completed 5.2. So like I have stated they aren't doing anything to help those players that are close. Was able to 100% 5.1, but 5.2 is a blatant cash grab and has nothing to do with skill. It's all about how much money can spend.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Melkan wrote: »
    What did you do kabam you cant delete my saved 4h crystals thats ****!!!

I had over 300 saved 4h crystals damit!

If that happened it's just a bug relax, you'll get them back
  • BertybBertyb Posts: 12
    So I collected my uncollected crystal and 250 odd of my free crystals have been taken. Please explain if this is intentional or a glitch. @Kabam Miike
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    @JFerg114 All the people that have completed it and gotten the uncollected title didn't have these changes. These changes are directly related to completing 5.2. I finished and explored 5.2 using about 600 units and free crystals (The same ones that you've got access to right now, same as everyone else) and stashed revives.

People will seriously find anything to complain about. Finish 5.2 and be rewarded like everyone else. Don't finish it, don't be rewarded. Simple as that. Plus these are permanent changes after beating 5.2 for the first time. I could understand if they were limited to be able to claim the title, but you've got as much time as you need.

Stash revives, free crystals and units from events and milestones and go get it done like everyone else has.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    This is not balance and the only ones that are claiming this is balance are the only ones that have completed 5.2. So like I have stated they aren't doing anything to help those players that are close. Was able to 100% 5.1, but 5.2 is a blatant cash grab and has nothing to do with skill. It's all about how much money can spend.

Point remains the same - those of us who have beaten 5.2 did so without these handouts so why should you or anyone else who has yet to beat it get the same rewards as us?
  • Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike
    where are my 4h crystals? I had 1.2k+ of them saved.
    My game Id: Tom Cruise1
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    JFerg114 wrote: »

Everything outside of the collector is purely skill....especially bane.
    @Kabam Miike how are we supposed to prove how many crystals we had before we updated? It's not like I can take a screenshot now and send a ticket.y
    In game Id is Jrepp44. Please help with this issue.