**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April's Fool

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

As long as they don't draw inspiration from YouTube, I'll be happy with whatever. I've been watching Dark Web Mystery Box Videos lately. Good Lord. :/

That was horrible!
    Don't ask me how I got on them. Late-night YouTube jumping. There's a whole bunch of them. People are either brave or insane.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

As long as they don't draw inspiration from YouTube, I'll be happy with whatever. I've been watching Dark Web Mystery Box Videos lately. Good Lord. :/

That was horrible!
    Don't ask me how I got on them. Late-night YouTube jumping. There's a whole bunch of them. People are either brave or insane.
    They're just stupid lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I’d also like to suggest inverted controls determined by pRNG every 10 seconds on a timer. Maybe with a lot of unblockable specials. And the only way to shut off those nodes is by bringing all 1* champs.

Dr. Zola
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d also like to suggest inverted controls determined by pRNG every 10 seconds on a timer. Maybe with a lot of unblockable specials. And the only way to shut off those nodes is by bringing all 1* champs.

Dr. Zola

Phew!
    That's some idea lol
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    They should let Youdu actually generate units when he steals armour up buffs
  • Xyz123Xyz123 Posts: 61
    Nothing. At least so far.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Xyz123 said:

Nothing. At least so far.

The joke is that we get nothing and they just let us create these threads...
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    My last6+ months of 5* pulls has been enough of a Joke for me TYVM
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196

Better, a 7* AG, since we wont be able to use it :D

with a 24 hour expiration.

• LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    how about an in game offer, 10k 6* shards for $10. click on it and it pops up an april fool's screen.
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    It was the invisible woman video
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Leaked stuff from otriux but nothing here... I'm sad now
  • humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Arham1 said:

9999 6 star Shards. Would be hard to get 1 Shard for anyone who doesn't have a lot of 5 stars :wink:

It would be easy. Now you can buy some for a couple units.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    5.6k views, 77 comments. All in vain..
    Right lads, there's nothing for April fool's.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    1Jo said:

Seeing that April's fool day (1st April) is coming soon, wonder what "surprise" Kabam has in store for us for that day.
    Any guesses?

Gifting badges, parry, phones that don’t overheat. 😂 😂

Careful now don’t mention phones overheating 🥵 wouldn’t want your post to get edited lol