**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Old Daily Crystals Saved up - GONE!

VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Would've been nice to know that Kabam would be straight up REMOVING all my prior saved pre-uncollected 4 hours crystals, when I accepted the new "uncollected daily crystal".

Had over 100 4 hour crystals saved up.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited August 2017
    4 hour crystals gone as well i was saving those for LOL
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    4 hour crystals gone as well i was saving those for LOL

thanks for reply, as it was actually the 4 hour crystals i was referring to ... updated my original post.

looks like both the old daily and 4 hour crystals are being removed if you accept new uncollected daily crystal.

edit: looks like the 4 hour crystals aren't even showing up in the crystal area at all. no countdown or anything.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    99% chance its just a bug. They didn't mention anything about removing them. Relax. They'll be back.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Why did you guys remove the previous 4hour crystals I saved up...
    This is unacceptable....I need them back!!!
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    same. there was now announcment made that they would be deleted and to open them before updated.

i had 400+ saved
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    1500+ crystals gonezo. Thanks kabam
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I had 100099976672276663 saved, oh well
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I had so many saved for LoL this is absolutely insane that they didn't warn us. I would've opened them all
  • JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    This is ridiculous. We will need fair compensation for this, I say about 15k 5* shards and a rank down ticket will work.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Jerzy wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. We will need fair compensation for this, I say about 15k 5* shards and a rank down ticket will work.

I demand a 5 star spider gwen full md 100 lv 20 health pots and 10 rank down tickets for this
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    i agree this is ****, i had over 300 saved for LoL and now they are gone!!!

you can remove the 4h crystals 'yes but NOT our saved ones!!!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

And a generic 5* gem.

why stop there, the fact that the crystals cant be seen for maybe even hours until they fix it means we should get 15000 5* crystals, a life time of rank down tickets and 20 million awakening gems, its only fair
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Same here, I had about 400
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    hoping this is just a visual bug
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I've lost about 400 crystals as well, this better be a bug...
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    You genius's will be compensated with two stars just like it's been since the start of the game
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I'm sure it's some bug they'll fix, although who knows when. The only thing I'm worried about is whether or not they can track how many each individual had.
  • Cmon guys where are the free crystals!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I want 8 more t2as, 45k 5* shards, and 30 t4bs in compensation. This is just unfair!
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I want 8 more t2as, 45k 5* shards, and 30 t4bs in compensation. This is just unfair!

now your getting it!!

I want your wife as mine, 110% shares in Kabam and a golden table
  • MelkanMelkan Posts: 83
    i got my 348 crystals back right now :D
    Melkan wrote: »
    i got my 348 crystals back right now :D

STOP THE COMPO FUN!!
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    restart the game - save 4hr crystals have been added back
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    dammit they fixed it. was hoping all of you got screwed