**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues other difficulty

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
Anyone else that was hoping a difficulty between beginner and Variant? Beginner just isn't worth my time and I wouldn't be able to do variant without blowing a lot of revives or potions so I don't bother.
Seems kind of weird that Kabam would have this Back Issues functionality that only covers beginners and really advanced players...i'm guessing most of the people playing this game are somewhere in-between

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Its meant to be an hard quest. Just imagine that classic difficulty even exists, since that is only there for nostalgic reasons.
    We don't have an easier version of RoL or LoL, just like we don't have an easier version of Variant difficulties

they could just take out some of the node difficulties from the bosses in uncollected out and create a new cavalier difficulty for monthly quests.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    What for? Middle tier players have lots of other content they have not done yet.
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Well, it would provide mid-tier players with some more exciting content... So, I suppose it would be smart to include this, even if players have other aspects of the game they need to cover. I highly doubt this would overwhelm players, and it would be beneficial as well. Just my thoughts.
    Hm... thing is middle tier players already have exciting content they have yet to cover. This issue was already covered by Miike in the announcement thread.
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    I don’t think they should put in another level. I walked through the beginner, and am looking forward to the day when I can complete Variant.

Not every quest should have something for everything. I was thankful they put in the beginner, so I could have the reminder. But I don’t want them building the game to my level. I want something to strive for.

I understand what you are saying, but it simply shouldn’t be that there is a mid tier for everyone.

And, I thought Back Issues were going to be permanent content?
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    edited April 2019
    No, it's like asking an easier version of the LOL.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Back issues aren't for everyone. Try doing other things like uncollected or Act 5.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see a mid-level difficulty.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Maybe they could add a beginners level to lol with the same rewards as lol has now. Better yet how about they just give beginners more free stuff so they can jump ahead of end game players. That's what they really want
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    No I'm not hoping for that and either should you. Here's why

Assuming you've just reached the mid-game and are uncollected.

The rewards you'll be accumulating are very good just by completing Uncollected every month. Then add on Master Mode at least and you're looking at 2 weeks of content without using refills. You're getting rewarding for that energy and time spent in the game. Top end rewards that everyone else at that level is getting. No one is getting more.

Got to work on Story mode too. Unless you've completed every bit of content in the game, there's still the EQ's that they release every month for you to get the energy out for. Got Act 4 to 100% which is a mammoth bit of content. Act 5 which is a long bit as well.

Here's main point #1: you can't tell me that you have enough energy and or time to complete all of that and still make time for another bit of permanent content. Variant difficulty is ONLY for end game players. and keep it that way for when you get to that point.

Main Point #2: Imagine them adding another difficulty in-between Classic and Variant. The rewards can't be another more than lets say a heroic difficulty would be. It would be arguably counter-productive for you to complete this content given the length of it and time needed to complete it. You'd be much better off reward wise to complete other bits of content.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I think the real problem people have is that this is advertised as a cool way to check out previous eqs that many never experienced before. The thing is that no one can appreciate classic mode since the only players interested in playing it are brand new ones due to the difficulty being nonexistent and they already have other stuff to conquer.

I feel they should've just bumped up the difficulty in classic to the modern standards of the game and award mid tier rewards. As it is, who exactly is bothering with classic mode?

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    I run classic version for completion because 5.4 ultron is my bane of existence right now
    edited April 2019
    mum_m2 said:

The rewards you'll be accumulating are very good just by completing Uncollected every month. Then add on Master Mode at least and you're looking at 2 weeks of content without using refills. You're getting rewarding for that energy and time spent in the game. Top end rewards that everyone else at that level is getting. No one is getting more.

Got to work on Story mode too. Unless you've completed every bit of content in the game, there's still the EQ's that they release every month for you to get the energy out for. Got Act 4 to 100% which is a mammoth bit of content. Act 5 which is a long bit as well.

Here's main point #1: you can't tell me that you have enough energy and or time to complete all of that and still make time for another bit of permanent content. Variant difficulty is ONLY for end game players. and keep it that way for when you get to that point.

Main Point #2: Imagine them adding another difficulty in-between Classic and Variant. The rewards can't be another more than lets say a heroic difficulty would be. It would be arguably counter-productive for you to complete this content given the length of it and time needed to complete it. You'd be much better off reward wise to complete other bits of content.

I have the cavalier title and i don't even do 100% uncollected every month. some months the nodes are just too crazy and I just don't consider fun. A challenge is fine, a money grab to suck units out of you is just not worth it. The only reason I pushed through to get the Cavalier title is the 200 unit crystals to help grow my roster. I figured using a bunch of revives/healths for that is worth the effort. And no i don't have act 5 100% done yet....i do those when i have time.

I wasn't around when those monthly EQs originally came out. I would love to do them because I never got a chance to. Variant doesn't allow me to do that and the easy difficulty is just a laught so i dont' bother with either. It might be hard to believe but I would like to do them because I never got the chance to when they first came out.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Starhawk said:

mum_m2 said:

I have the cavalier title and i don't even do 100% uncollected every month. some months the nodes are just too crazy and I just don't consider fun. A challenge is fine, a money grab to suck units out of you is just not worth it. The only reason I pushed through to get the Cavalier title is the 200 unit crystals to help grow my roster. I figured using a bunch of revives/healths for that is worth the effort. And no i don't have act 5 100% done yet....i do those when i have time.

I wasn't around when those monthly EQs originally came out. I would love to do them because I never got a chance to. Variant doesn't allow me to do that and the easy difficulty is just a laught so i dont' bother with either. I know hard to believe some of us would like to do them because we never got the chance to when they first came out.
    Also it's all about back issues and a variant of those back issues.

You don't complete uncollected because it's too hard? Yet you're a cavalier. Spare me...thank you for admitting you haven't completed act 5 because it sounds to be that you validated my point. Embrace those challenges because there's plenty for you to do.
    mum_m2 said:

Starhawk said:

mum_m2 said:

I wasn't around when those monthly EQs originally came out. I would love to do them because I never got a chance to. Variant doesn't allow me to do that and the easy difficulty is just a laught so i dont' bother with either. I know hard to believe some of us would like to do them because we never got the chance to when they first came out.
    Also it's all about back issues and a variant of those back issues.

You don't complete uncollected because it's too hard? Yet you're a cavalier. Spare me...thank you for admitting you haven't completed act 5 because it sounds to be that you validated my point. Embrace those challenges because there's plenty for you to do.
    and you obviously never got my point so i won't even bother replying to you again. i would be wasting all the time I have because apparently there's plenty for me to do.
    All cavaliers are equal, some more equal than others. 😂