**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Good Things That Happen To You

Since everyone always talks bad about this game and what bad stuff that has happen to you let's do good things. For me my first three 4 star crystal were Void, Hyperion, and Void.

Comments

• My last 3 premium hero crystals have been 4 star Black Widow, 3 star Hawkeye, and 3 star Corvus Glaive. I started playing today. My friend who got me to download the game told me to buy a lottery ticket
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    id like to say my first and last 18 6* pulls helped me in arena alot...tho none of them id r2, it helps me grind in arena
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Double 4 stars from 3 premiums it was She-Hulk and GR so I'll take the shards
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pulling 5* sl from the free 5* on my main and the next day pulling 5* aa on my alt
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It’s sad that this thread is so short. Hopefully tomorrow I can put getting Emma frost in the 4 star featured arena into this :smile:
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    5* doctor voodoo today. Waiting for a dupe!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    First 5* was blade..second was gp
    Getting a 5* AG from the 3 free greater gifting crystals in december
    These three have been the top things to happen to my account
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    My last 5 crystal opening... 5* iceman, 5*hype, 5*GR, 6*CG, 5*Medusa...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, my main roster consists of Sabretooth, Blade, GR, LC/SW, and Medusa. Sabretooth was my first 5*, Blade was from a premium, LC I awakened with my first 4* AG, and Medusa and GR I had already pulled around level 40. So, progress was really smooth for me.

I also pulled Sparky as my first ever 4* from a premium, who helped a ton. I pulled Ægon from my first featured 5* crystal. And I also just pulled 5* AA the other day which was awesome!

I've probably got more stories, but this thread would be too long haha..
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    The timestamp on the game proved I couldn't have murdered my parents cause I was OBVIOUSLY working on Act 6. Yay me!
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    nothing’s good happened to me from this game. last 30 5* pulls were so bad
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109

This
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    @gatra_hp I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck moving forward.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    5* Emma Frost pull—only the second 5/6* champ I own released after January 2018...

...quickly followed by yet another 5* Mordo pull.

So I’ve got that going for me.

Dr. Zola
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Ive opened maybe 20 or 25 cavalier crystals and Ive gotten these 5 star champs

Blade
    Emma Frost
    Gladiator Hulk
    Omega Red
    Domino
    Wasp
    CapIW
    Luke Cage
    Red Skull
    Howard the duck

Damn. That's some ridiculous luck.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    I got 4* blade from dungeon crystal. Good thing is I saved AG & t4s. I did r5 him immediately. I am having a great game ever since I pulled him.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

Ive opened maybe 20 or 25 cavalier crystals and Ive gotten these 5 star champs

Blade
    Emma Frost
    Gladiator Hulk
    Omega Red
    Domino
    Wasp
    CapIW
    Luke Cage
    Red Skull
    Howard the duck

Insane. All 4 of mine have been trash. But then again...that’s a familiar pattern.

Dr. Zola
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I opened 2 5star featured blade crystals. Once the first time they were out, and than again this last time they were available. Got blade both times. Everyone told me not to spend 15k shards on the featured, but I went 2 for 2. Trust your gut over what other people tell you. It’s your game, play it your way.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This finally happened to me the other day...and I had been saving a 5* skill awakening gem for him...

• LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I duped 5* medusa and pulled ghulk on the same day. Then my free kabam 5* was magik.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    Having Magik as my first duped 5* has been huge. She cleared 80% of RoL without a potion or revive and is MVP for me in war.