**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calendar rewards mistake?

DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
Just received my calendar rewards and instead of getting the 250 5* shards for last day of March I got day 1 of April did this happen to anyone else?happene$ on both my accounts

Comments

• You probably missed a day bud. They said no grace days meaning miss absolutely no days at all.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68

You probably missed a day bud. They said no grace days meaning miss absolutely no days at all.

Nope. I was due up for 250 shards as well and haven't missed a day. I think everyone was. Also, it isn't April yet.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Its a kabaam screwup. The April calender has come out a day early. Bc I just got 1st day of April's rewards when shoulda got the 250 shards as well
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Same. Haven't missed a day, and got day 1 for April
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Yep. Same here. Geesh
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The first day of the new month has always come out the last day of the previous month
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I haven’t missed a day in over 3 years that is not the issue and it happened on both my accounts. I’ve submitted a ticket with support
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You missed a day, it's already the start of a new cycle
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    I got all rewards, you must have missed a day
  • kmbell81kmbell81 Posts: 47
    Toj37 said:

You probably missed a day bud. They said no grace days meaning miss absolutely no days at all.

Nope. I was due up for 250 shards as well and haven't missed a day. I think everyone was. Also, it isn't April yet.
    You must have missed a day earlier in the month.

The calander rewards get released at midnight GMT. This means that North American players get the rewards for April 1 on the evening of March 31.

• Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    As I said I haven't missed a day
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Mine rolled over to April, but I missed a day.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I haven’t missed a day either so that’s definitely not the cause
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I mean, its already april. According to the time of the game and all.

If "yesterday" you claimed the march 30 rewards, then you did miss a day there.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You missed a login, I missed 2 on my alt and they were greyed out meaning I could not get them, however I got all the rewards on my main because I always signed in on time.

The game time is different than real time, it's always been like this.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Same here, and no I haven’t missed a day
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Depending on your time zone, the time of the calendar reset may not fall at the beginning of the day. If you have any questions specific to your account and login rewards, please contact support directly by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support." We aren't able to investigate issues related to accounts on the forum.
This discussion has been closed.