**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's one thing you really want in this game

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Getting rid of exp boosts past lvl 60

Turn them into Gold Boosts instead, once you hit 60.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    for Unblockable to stop. i don't mind some degree of difficulty but unblockable everywhere just isn't fun. I skip content now because of it. I play this game for fun not to get stressed out.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Some new content...get rid of aq replace it with something less boring as hell
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Batman. Just Batman.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Arena reward increase (no chance to get too much up in ranking as there’ too many players with 6* getting 40k in 6* arena)

Better in-game chat (lots of people using external messengers to communicate now)

Better view of other players and alliances

System inside alliance showing AW and AQ participation (let’s say someone joined alliance and had a chance to participate in 5 AQ and AW but participated in only 1 —- 1of5). Should that be with history of previous alliance ms)

History how many alliances certain player was in

History how long person was in certain alliance.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    solmyrair said:

Arena reward increase (no chance to get too much up in ranking as there’ too many players with 6* getting 40k in 6* arena)

Better in-game chat (lots of people using external messengers to communicate now)

System inside alliance showing AW and AQ participation (let’s say someone joined alliance and had a chance to participate in 5 AQ and AW but participated in only 1 —- 1of5). Should that be with history of previous alliance ms)

better yet findout about his whole life and what he does when he's not playing mcoc
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    A new “legends” style title that actually indicates skill instead of max boosting with 2-3 specific champions on the newest iPhone
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster buff
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

solmyrair said:

better yet findout about his whole life and what he does when he's not playing mcoc
    Not really however it’s good to know who we’re talking to the alliance.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    If the team is going to make content specific to a set of champs, then make those champs available to everyone via routine, committed gameplay, plain and simple.

It is utter BS to make content a breeze for players who have had great RNG luck while others wind up burning units and revives to clear it. That’s not innovative; it’s cheap and lazy.

Dr. Zola
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I’m Gold Broke So good would be nice.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

that kabam stop with appeals with special unblockable and without dexterity, now everything is like this
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    If there ever was a beta of Bases, I would love to have it opened for us to see exactly what it was going to be.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    A training room with custom fights. The player selects an opponent, level, and nodes to practice against and test interactions. I’d love this just to see how certain war defenders would perform.
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    Corvus glaive
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Community Voice Acting
    Better Communication and Customer Support
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    An easier way to adjust masteries. Such a waste of time and units removing them all from a category. So much easier if you can remove one at a time....
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Adding a pity timer so that some people eventually get a good/great pull. I know plenty of people that have just quit due to months of terrible luck.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116

Getting rid of exp boosts past lvl 60

At least they give you points towards item use. Other than that, yeah, get rid of them.
  • olbiniolbini Posts: 3
    Agree with Sundance 2099...Captain Britain in the game.

Personally think we're getting to the point where we all just beef up our God Tier people and the game loses some soul because of it.

I would grind/rank-up/spend for Captain Britain...even if he tuned out to be a dog.

Olbini
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    All Meme Tier champs upgraded to at least Low-Demi God status, so I can use the other 99% of my champs.
  • LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Posts: 74
    Lag free game