**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Re-Skins of existing champions should have more move-set variety compared to the original

Re-Skins of existing champions should have more move-set variety.

I believe that reskins of champions should have at least one different move to distinguish from the original.
Think about it this way. When I had just started this game, I had no idea how any of the competitive aspects of the game worked. Abilites, duping, etc.

I saw reskins as a chance to play the same character with a different look. Now of course reskins are different to the original, but in very subtle ways to a new player. For example, look at Spider-Man, and Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced).

These are two completely different characters essentially. Different moves, stats, etc. I think this should be the standard with every re-skin character, but to a lesser extent. I wish that every reskin character should have at least one completely original move that distinguishes them. EX: Symbiote Spider-Man could have a symbiote tentacle as his strong move.

Comments

• DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Who has same exact moves? I’m trifling to think of one
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited April 2019
    DarthHaas said:

Who has same exact moves? I’m trifling to think of one

Iron man and superior Iron man.
    Cap marvel and Miss Marvel.
    Magneto and Magneto marvel now.
    These are some examples.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Here, let list the rest of them

*Deep breath*
    Daredevil and Netflix Daredevil
    Spiderman classic and Spiderman symbiote
    Cyclops New Xavier and Cyclops Blue Team
    Captain America and Captain America WWII
    Deadpool and Deadpool X-Force

I think that just about covers them all
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239

*Deep breath*
    Wolverine and Old Man Logan

OmL at least has a different heavy haha
    BUT, colossus and unstoppable colossus, ms marvel and cap marvel, magneto and white magneto

does venompool kinda count? i mean cmon.. at least venom the duck had completely new skills

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Rafikii said:

*Deep breath*
    Wolverine and Old Man Logan

OmL at least has a different heavy haha
    BUT, colossus and unstoppable colossus, ms marvel and cap marvel, magneto and white magneto

does venompool kinda count? i mean cmon.. at least venom the duck had completely new skills

Oh, shoot, I forgot about Unstoppable Colossus and Colossus. I guess they are so meme-worthy that my brain does not count them as champions.

However, you are right about the Old Man Logan and Wolverine(I actually was having doubts and was testing it in the game), so I removed it from the list.

Venompool is just a combination of Venom's and Deadpool's animations with the only unique animation being the Sp3.