**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April Update : Framerate Animation : Android

Is the frame rate changed again? Or it may be just lagging on my phone. Not sure if all got the new update or not.

Comments

• Hey @BlackSaChi,

Can you tell me what device you're noticing this on and what version of Android you're running?
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited April 2019

Hey @BlackSaChi,

Can you tell me what device you're noticing this on and what version of Android you're running?

Pixel 2 XL

Android 9

Fight seems to be slower than usual.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Is the frame rate changed again? Or it may be just lagging on my phone. Not sure if all got the new update or not.

Maybe you should try again during the peak hours? where im from is the non-peak hours and as a result the game is actually faster than im used to for an android phone.

Maybe you should try again during the peak hours? where im from is the non-peak hours and as a result the game is actually faster than im used to for an android phone.
    Hmm will try again. It's laggy definitely as of now. Bit slower and more animation time.
  • Thanks for the report! I'll see that it's looked into.

Thanks for the report! I'll see that it's looked into.

Thanks. Please message here if needed more information.
  • VonD00MVonD00M Posts: 16
    Yeah, same here.
    Android 9.
    PocoPhone F1. Game is buggy, and sometimes my last hit on my combo doesn't register.
    VonD00M said:

Yeah, same here.
    Android 9.
    PocoPhone F1. Game is buggy, and sometimes my last hit on my combo doesn't register.

Happened with me... And I found out that I am giving command faster than I am supposed to. Try again with slow taps.
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    (remove post)
    edited April 2019
    I'm using the Razer phone 2 on Android 9 and the game ran buttery smooth before the update, now it is terrible, it's like 2 times less frames per second

You know what they say if it aint broke dont fix it, so please return our performance to the way it was becouse right now the game is unplayable
  • LeSpiffyLeSpiffy Posts: 6
    I have a OnePlus 6 and the game ran perfectly fine on the previous update. Now, the gameplay is super slow and it is difficult to time the parries and dashing back.

Device: OnePlus 6

Version: Android Version 9
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Frame rate is dropped
    Please fix...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    iPhone XS Max user and frame rate and somone. Game is faster that normal and somone is slow take ghost rider his animation is slower and you play badly with him
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    It's quite terrible and super noticeable the very second you do your very first fight. How this could EVER even be introduced in the game is beyond me! One test and you would know that's something that needs to be fixed. But nahhh just go ahead put it out to thousands and thousands of people.

On an Samsung Galaxy s8+, Android Pie all that jazz.

Each hit from our characters is very very slow. I find myself having to tap even more just to keep my taps even registering after each individual hit. Fights in arena have never felt longer let alone already long fights in questing.
    Reverted back to the previous version, at least now i can actually play the game untill the new patch becomes a requirement to play...
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    This isn’t limited to android. It’s a mess on iPhone too.

It's quite terrible and super noticeable the very second you do your very first fight. How this could EVER even be introduced in the game is beyond me! One test and you would know that's something that needs to be fixed. But nahhh just go ahead put it out to thousands and thousands of people.

On an Samsung Galaxy s8+, Android Pie all that jazz.

Each hit from our characters is very very slow. I find myself having to tap even more just to keep my taps even registering after each individual hit. Fights in arena have never felt longer let alone already long fights in questing.

They must have tested on iPhone I am think. As Android for sure seems laggy to me
    Vincew80 said:

This isn’t limited to android. It’s a mess on iPhone too.

Hmm thanks for the info
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Definitely noticing frames dropping on my iPhone X. Seems very laggy and interfering with final day of AQ.
    Any news
  • LucidblueprintsLucidblueprints Posts: 47
    Can we update title to include iOS @Kabam Miike ? I am on an XS Max and experiencing same issues and see other iPhone users reporting here too. Ghost Rider frame rate refresh is really bad, landing hits without touching opponent. Finishing a 5 hit combo and just stand there and get demolished due to the frame rate issue.
  • Does anybody have any videos? Especially with Ghost Rider, who I've seen come up a few times. I've been trying to reproduce this on my iPhone XS, but I am not seeing any issues.

Does anybody have any videos? Especially with Ghost Rider, who I've seen come up a few times. I've been trying to reproduce this on my iPhone XS, but I am not seeing any issues.

It more like he glow or what ever it call when you hit it swing out of them and lucky ugly an wired and void is hav a glow first or what it is
    edited April 2019

Is this normal with void glowing op
  • LucidblueprintsLucidblueprints Posts: 47

Does anybody have any videos? Especially with Ghost Rider, who I've seen come up a few times. I've been trying to reproduce this on my iPhone XS, but I am not seeing any issues.

I will record next fight I have in AQ. Seems to primarily be in AQ for me experiencing the frame rate issues.

One example:

https://youtu.be/iYLsQDpzZXk

Please check link, and see my thumb impression... I couldn't block WS on time.
  • 19Swords19Swords Posts: 12
    This update is terrible 😥. Frame rate jumping all over the place. Controls unresponsive.
    Been playing the game for over 3 years and this is absolutely one of the worst experiences I've every had. I was borderline ready to retire thanks for assisting in the decision process.
    Seriously?!?!

Samsung Note 8
    Android 8.0.0
    Wi-Fi and 4G
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Same issue. Very slow and choppy. I'm using a Samsung galaxy 8+. My player also dashed in after an sp3 without me prompting it.
    edited April 2019
    Just saw on another post @Kabam Miike responded to this

• Just saw on another post @Kabam Miike responded to this

That one is specific to the Razer phone, so I didn't want to post that here, but we're working on investigating the devices you guys have listed here as well.