**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance problem. Face too much hard opponent

We face thia problem we got to much tuff opponent also you can check that alliance ratings. Too much rating kindly do something.

Comments

• Prince32Prince32 Posts: 10

• WasefWasef Posts: 1
    We are facing excessive hard opponents from Gold 1 category n we are on Gold 3..
    Please help this is not fair at all..
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Something similar, our alliance is of 12M gold 2 and our opponent is gold 1 of 18M, we are in grade 6, I am not sure if it was matched correctly but it is a difference of 6M in power
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos ,
    Can you tell us if you are working as planned or it is a bug
  • Ozboy07Ozboy07 Posts: 6
    Dear Kabam.... my alliance has faced the same issue in our latest match up in AW. The opponent we were setup against was far superior to our alliance. I have attached a screen shot of both alliances for your reference. It was disappointing because we have been unbeaten for the past 11 years and then we get this opponent. Please look into this as it is really unfair. On the funny side we actually thought this might be an April

• Ozboy07Ozboy07 Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    Dear Kabam.... my alliance has faced the same issue in our latest match up in AW. The opponent we were setup against was far superior to our alliance. I have attached a screen shot of both alliances for your reference. It was disappointing because we have been unbeaten for the past 11 wars and then we get this opponent. Please look into this as it is really unfair. On the funny side we actually thought this might be an April

• ap4057ap4057 Posts: 28
    Same thing with my alliance.
    We are in Silver3 and we are matched with a Gold3 alliance.
    Their alliance rating is 7 times higher than ours.
    Kabam this is SICK...