**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can't ask for Energy Help with New Update [Merged Threads]

gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
The button to ask for energy help from my alliance is grayed out after the update.
Yes, I'm actively in the alliance, currently participating in AQ without issue. I also understand you can only ask once every eight hours. There is no timer either.

Android, Asus Tablet, Android 7.0
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Hey @gforcefan,

Did you ask for help before updating to the new Version? Would your Help still be active?
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    It looks like the bug is that the timer is not showing. I tried again and was able to ask for help. The timer then began showing on the bottom. I left the quest and came back, and the timer is not showing again.
  • That is still very weird. Reporting to the team!
  • 57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
    This is happening to me also.
  • Has this been followed up yet in other threads ?

Seems like the actual problem is NOT SHOWING YOU HOW LONG UNTIL YOU CAN ASK FOR ENERGY HELP AGAIN.

Once the 8 hours has passed, you can go in and ask for Help again like normal. But then exit that screen and go back into it, and it does NOT show you the cool down clock for next help time.