**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    The upgrade make the game worse fell my hit is delayed and us se the visual effect badly when using GR new iOS iPhone XS max
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

BenLucas said:

Can we please have some clarity on this? What sort of timing? Which champs will be most likely affected?? And why?

It will affect All Champions, but not in a negative fashion! This update should bring all devices in line with each other, so there are less inconsistencies in abilities and controls activating (ie. Parry timing, etc.). For the most part, this shouldn't really change anything for users on Newer/High end devices, but will make the game more consistent for players on older devices.
    One more question... Why change your avatar to Mr. Super Effective himself?
    I was bored of the Skrull. It was time for something new and exciting and very effective.
    This response won the Interwebs for me today.
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 84
    Currently having an issue on Android where I can't request energy from my alliance, several alliance mates also experiencing this since updating. The option isn't highlighted in game, and there's no delay timer to suggest I can request again in X time.
    You guys with lag, what are you running?

I’m don’t hav lag I’m hav more like dash back problem with I’m didt hav and no we can no longer punish sentinel sp1 any more becasse of this update
    Gamer said:

I’m don’t hav lag I’m hav more like dash back problem with I’m didt hav and no we can no longer punish sentinel sp1 any more becasse of this update
    I'm just curious the specifics people have that are lagging.

Gamer said:

It migt be laggy aka delays when you figth and the shows shadow when u hiring the opponent iPhone XS max last iOS
  • MMaqsoodMMaqsood Posts: 28
    I am playing on S8 edge. All the combo hits are feeling a bit delayed. Especially with Magik, quick intercepts feels impossible now
  • My combos seems to have become slower for some reason... I don't know if this is the part that revolves around "making all devices be consistent" but I want my old timings back (to be clear they were perfectly fine).

Phone: Huawei P9 Plus.

Android Version: 7.0

Champ used: Blade, Symbionte Supreme
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

It migt be laggy aka delays when you figth and the shows shadow when u hiring the opponent iPhone XS max last iOS
    Ah. I meant the device and OS. Thanks. Reason being I haven't noticed yet on Android.

My combos seems to have become slower for some reason... I don't know if this is the part that revolves around "making all devices be consistent" but I want my old timings back (to be clear they were perfectly fine).

Phone: Huawei P9 Plus.

Android Version: 7.0

Champ used: Blade, Symbionte Supreme

That what I’m wont to iPhone users hE the times definitely cacgre for new devise to
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    What a messy update
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mum_m2 said:

The timing of my combos is all sorts of messed up again.

I'm getting an increase of either dropped inputs or just no response from be tapping the screen to initiate a light or medium this leaving me wide open for counter attacks

Just dropping this again.

Playing on a pixel 2 latest update

Game is not playable due to dropped inputs or unresponsive game play. Please fix immediately
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Will Variant launch of Wednesday? If not, when?
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75
    Combos are horribly slow/sluggish.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Well, after reading all this, I'm not updating until I absolutely need to or it is fixed.

Is this some kind of April Fools joke update? It does seem odd, because most all the updates I remember that added the new monthly event were available the morning the quest started on Wednesdays.
    LG G6
    Android 8.0
    Latest Version
    Arena

So I've been testing, and so far what I've found is not as bad as others, but there is a slowness that is noticeable. It's an improvement from the speed of the AI with the previous Build, and I wouldn't say it's not playable, there's just some minor issues lining up moves. It may only need a slight tweak so things connect more properly. At least that's what I've noticed on my end so far. Overall, it's connecting more, but there are just some gaps that could be adjusted. Hope the info helps.

LG G6
    Android 8.0
    Latest Version
    Arena

So I've been testing, and so far what I've found is not as bad as others, but there is a slowness that is noticeable. It's an improvement from the speed of the AI with the previous Build, and I wouldn't say it's not playable, there's just some minor issues lining up moves. It may only need a slight tweak so things connect more properly. At least that's what I've noticed on my end so far. Overall, it's connecting more, but there are just some gaps that could be adjusted. Hope the info helps.

The speed of a bc is sky hige one crack or somtimg
    Gamer said:

LG G6
    Android 8.0
    Latest Version
    Arena

I found it much faster last Update. I think the difference is on our end, with the movement. It's almost as if slowing it down highlighted the problem we had before. Of course, that's just what I see on my end.

Gamer said:

LG G6
    Android 8.0
    Latest Version
    Arena

I found it much faster last Update. I think the difference is on our end, with the movement. It's almost as if slowing it down highlighted the problem we had before. Of course, that's just what I see on my end.
    Nc trick when you trow don’t work any more and he just stand ther and run op and kil you
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

LG G6
    Android 8.0
    Latest Version
    Arena

Nc trick when you trow don’t work any more and he just stand ther and run op and kil you
    Right. That's what I mean by lining up. We're inputting the controls as normal, but the input isn't registering with the AI as fast.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

LG G6
    Android 8.0
    Latest Version
    Arena

Right. That's what I mean by lining up. We're inputting the controls as normal, but the input isn't registering with the AI as fast.
    It not even fun to play with this bug when this bug happen ther need to roll back the old update ikow we obviously don’t get the old update. Back asap but it migrated let it be better
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited April 2019

i'd like some insight on this unannounced change too. Tbh, if it's april's fool's joke, it's a not funny one.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Vale84 said:

i'd like some insight on this unannounced change too. Tbh, if it's april's fool's joke, it's a not funny one.

Looks like it’s just a clarification of the bleed that’s placed on the champion. Just clarifying that it’s a debuff so it can be shrugged off, converted, etc. What’s the issue? The 30% health?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike or whoever bothers to read this thread.
    When were you gonna mention that you changed the “Nightcrawler stance switch”? Because if that was something you didn’t like it should’ve been said. Just moving the goal posts once again by making unnecessary, unnanounced changes.
  • I updated and made a $30USD unit purchase in game, the transaction complete message popped up as normal but then instead of going away the message continues to flash transaction complete across my screen in game making play immpossible.
    V1PER1987 said:

Vale84 said:

Looks like it’s just a clarification of the bleed that’s placed on the champion. Just clarifying that it’s a debuff so it can be shrugged off, converted, etc. What’s the issue? The 30% health?
    It becasse it shuld be 30 procent more danmged

@Kabam Miike or whoever bothers to read this thread.
    When were you gonna mention that you changed the “Nightcrawler stance switch”? Because if that was something you didn’t like it should’ve been said. Just moving the goal posts once again by making unnecessary, unnanounced changes.

It the ai all act totalt defrind what we use to. And yes ruid the bc trick