**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The game fell delay whwn figth

GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
This update has Ben the worst of all time can’t dodged back cant parry. You can se a shadow when hit the oppen so bad

Comments

• MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    100% Yes, this is a problem in AQ and AW right now. Strange things are happening.
    Symptoms:
    Slight delay in actions
    Slightly longer delay in audio
    Sometimes dashing in will cause you to jump back instead
    I’ll upload a video as soon as I finish editing it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Muzz said:

100% Yes, this is a problem in AQ and AW right now. Strange things are happening.
    Symptoms:
    Slight delay in actions
    Slightly longer delay in audio
    Sometimes dashing in will cause you to jump back instead
    I’ll upload a video as soon as I finish editing it.

Thx you I’m one the last iPhone system
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    edited April 2019
    Here’s the video. As stated in the comments, this seems like more than AQ day 5 ai shenanigans. Something is wrong. Hmmm.... I seem to recall a dev comment about tweaking timing?
    https://youtu.be/owOpzAlLiqE
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Muzz said:

Here’s the video
    https://youtu.be/owOpzAlLiqE

Jeps not funny time