**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki Sp2 Punish delay

https://youtu.be/8HBRpZ1JsA8

There's a delay in punishing Loki Sp2, this must be a lovely update @Kabam Miike y'all have here...

Comments

• Hey there,

We are aware of this issue and had a Known Issue post up earlier today: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131128/known-issue-loki-invulnerable-longer-than-usual-after-sp2-22-1#latest

We are working to get this fixed as soon as we can.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Hey there,

We are aware of this issue and had a Known Issue post up earlier today: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131128/known-issue-loki-invulnerable-longer-than-usual-after-sp2-22-1#latest

We are working to get this fixed as soon as we can.

When is the next maintenance becasse it really need one ASAP becasse the ai is junket op in somone way it not fun to play after the last update
  • Miike, when your other Announcement says “in the next release”, does that mean in a hotfix or during a maintenance ?
    As opposed to next release meaning a whole month from now ?

And is this the same (or related) problem as with Sentinel SP1 ?
  • Also, I see that the Announcement is in “Bugs and Known Issues”, but why aren't any of the ones in that category considered STICKY under the main Discussion page ? Only General and News items appear to get Stickied under Discussions (all category, main page)

I was looking for it since you referenced it, but couldn’t find it until I went specifically to Bugs and Known Issues section.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    It's not just Loki or Sentinel it's a lot of champs and the fact that they said they will fix on next release is a slap in the face. @Kabam Miike so when is the next release since the game was updated today?
  • Manup456 said:

It's not just Loki or Sentinel it's a lot of champs and the fact that they said they will fix on next release is a slap in the face. @Kabam Miike so when is the next release since the game was updated today?

Hey there, can you give us more information? I need Champion names and where you were fighting them so I can get them investigated.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

Miike, when your other Announcement says “in the next release”, does that mean in a hotfix or during a maintenance ?
    As opposed to next release meaning a whole month from now ?

And is this the same (or related) problem as with Sentinel SP1 ?

If it is really fixed only in the following update (next month), I should be expecting lots of Loki in AWD?
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★

Manup456 said:

Hey there, can you give us more information? I need Champion names and where you were fighting them so I can get them investigated.
    I just fought Loki while exploring 6.1.4 using Gulk & then Gwenpool. When you counter after evading his sp2 the 1st hit you should register has no effect at all, just completely whiffs. Should’ve been an easy fight & cost me a revive. Another great update.
  • I remember a while back doing some quests and there was a node buff that said “can not interrupt a Heavy Attack”. And that actually applied to the full duration of the Heavy animation (including well after the opponent was done with his hits). And you would go in to counter him and get wrecked (especially on whatever champ node that happened to be, I forget who it was, it was a while ago when I did it).

Sounds like this Loki is doing the same thing.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Hmm just watched my replay & it said immune when my hit should’ve landed.. immune to what? Contact? Lol