**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anouncing Pools Gambit Boss Rush?

Kabam ThrillsonKabam Thrillson Posts: 16 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Greetings, my Admirers!

That's right, it's ME, and I've got an amazing surprise for all of you Summoners. So shut off the idle games, quick clicking dragons, and focus all of your rapidly diminishing attention on THIS GUY!

Once again I have infiltrated the inner workings of both Kabam's development studio and The Contest to create an INCREDIBLE AND ORIGINAL QUEST in the spirit of the season. While it's not as grandiose as Deadpool Presents: Deadpool's Deadpool's Deadpoolooza by Deadpool (which was the full name, btw), this quest is chock full of custom buffs* made by YOURS TRULY, each of which will surely knock you on your ass with their sheer technical complexity and creativity.

I'd like to thank Kabam Goggy for letting me knock him unconscious so I could borrow his computer, Kabam DK for not (immediately) calling the police when I did so, and Kabam Miike for absolutely and completely approving this message and idea.

Yours deeply,

Kabam Thrillson

*Big ups to Ottos_1 for COMPLETELY RUINING THE SURPRISE OF MY IDEA! You're banned.

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    When does the event start?
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    trying hard to be funny
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Nice April fols
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Sounds like a cool event, if it does come out...
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    webtswx said:

trying hard to be funny

Or are we comedically trying to get hard, ahem be hard...as in tough.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Hoping for The Rewards to be as INCREDIBLE AND ORIGINAL as the quest sounds to be ;)
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    This is surely fake lmao
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    oh boy I'm excited!!
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Crkwest said:

This is surely fake lmao

It lines up with datamined info I mean they could have trolled the dataminers. But theres data in game to support its realism.
    I hope it's real, but hey, it's April first and you can never know for sure😂
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    If anything in fact happens ...

Do we need to update the game in order to access the new content?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Is the joke the disappointment we all felt when this didn't come out today?
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73

Is the joke the disappointment we all felt when this didn't come out today?

That's exactly what I expect from this.
This discussion has been closed.