**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Pools Gambit Boss Rush!!!

Kabam ThrillsonKabam Thrillson Posts: 16 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Lock my thread, will you?! Just for that the quest has become 300% harder! And every single opponent is the most dangerous character in the game! DON'T TEST ME, MAGIC MIIKE!

Comments

• SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    woooo
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 71
    soooooo what's this about?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I'm literally dying right now😂
    I'm living for this😂😂😂
  • RoystorRoystor Posts: 45
    Tengo que dormir, si van a lanzar algo háganlo ya 😂😂
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Mr.Thrillson may I ask what kinda rewards would you give out for this quest?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when someone joins the forums for the first time.

Get outta here!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Lock my thread, will you?! Just for that the quest has become 300% harder! And every single opponent is the most dangerous character in the game! DON'T TEST ME, MAGIC MIIKE!

Don’t worry about Miike. Give it to the players.
    Will we get a magic miike film?😏😂
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    How did he not just get banned like everyone else?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Good think I have my Cyclops killers ready. How hard is this supposed to be?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Haha this gold, deadpool gold or is that goldpool?
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    In before No Fun Miike locks the thread.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    This is hilarious. Not sure if it's trolling, or an actual Employee, but I have to be honest. I'm thirsty for it. XD
  • BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    I award zero points, release the quest if there is one if not quite down before I make a drive to Canuck land
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Well this has been an interesting day to say the least
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Love it
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

please just stop before you hurt someone...
    **facepalming intensifies**
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Ahitlaw said:

Well this has been an interesting day to say the least

It would be more interesting if they released the boss rush 🤔
    No no if they release hard boss rush then we are all entitled to rank down tickets so we can rank up stronger champions for it.

Just kidding. But seriously release the boss rush
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Welp i better brush off my hulkbuster to deal with those cyclopses
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Maldroit2 said:

Good think I have my Cyclops killers ready. How hard is this supposed to be?

I’ve seen some of the nodes, evading the sp1 places a passive degen on the attacker draining 100% of the health over 3 seconds. 1000% health and attack. Starts with 1 bar of power. And enhanced, unblockable sp1 biased. Unkillable cycolps
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Welp i better brush off my hulkbuster to deal with those cyclopses
    NO NO ANYTHING BUT CYCLOPS
    @Kabam Thrillson listen if there isn't a April Pools pun involved in this quest in someway like a title or name of the EQ then you missed a huge opportunity

@Kabam Thrillson listen if there isn't a April Pools pun involved in this quest in someway like a title or name of the EQ then you missed a huge opportunity

Pretend that actually tagged you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I wonder how much they're laughing at the office. LOL.
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Watch them fight until like 11:59 p.m. and they release the quest for one minute. Lol
This discussion has been closed.