**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ARE WE GETTING SOMETHING FOR APRILFOOLS?

I hear we might get a special Deadpool quest for April fools, yet I don't see anything in game? If this was an april fools prank, then it was pretty good.

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

There was supposed to be an April Deadfools quest (as posted on a kabam employees personal FB page which has been since removed) but you know, glitches with the update. Also there was a data mine that showed this quest.

Mayhap that was the April Fools.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    LOUD NOISES XD
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    Kabam Thrillson said he would be back, let's see...
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Hopefully
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t mind what we got last year.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The Quest was the April Fools joke, but for anyone who doesn't use the Forums it looks like Kabam did nothing... Which to be fair, they didn't actually do anything. Last year we got what looked like a Generic Crystal Shard Crystal, but actually gave us 1,000 5 Star Shards.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Just check at all the bugs and silent nerf in last update...April fools is there.
    If you're relying on data mining, that's asking for an April Fool's to begin with. What is released and finalized is their call, not what someone can steal from the data.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Wouldn't it be funny if they changed everyone's forum avatar to the same thing for April Fool's day?
    HAHAHAHAHA! Ok then.

HAHAHAHAHA! Ok then.

You’ve been playing this game for like a week. You know nothing Jon Snow. Tell me one time the data mine info was wrong.
    A week, you're funny. I've been here for almost 3 and a half years.
    The data mined information is not finalized. There have been a number of Champs and other aspects shared that were not as indicated. That's because Kabam has the last say, and they decide what goes out, and when it's ready. If you're arguing that stolen information is never wrong, I'd suggest reconsidering your sources.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    See, that must be why I'm not as affected. That's exactly how the AI has behaved for me in the last month. Hence my Posts about timings. Other people must be seeing it now.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

See, that must be why I'm not as affected. That's exactly how the AI has behaved for me in the last month. Hence my Posts about timings. Other people must be seeing it now.

All of Yondu's strikes registering as arrow projectiles is separate from timing issues
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    We got @kabam Thrillson. What more do you need lol

All of Yondu's strikes registering as arrow projectiles is separate from timing issues
    I was talking about reaction times.

HAHAHAHAHA! Ok then.

You’ve been playing this game for like a week. You know nothing Jon Snow. Tell me one time the data mine info was wrong.
    The data mined information is not finalized. There have been a number of Champs and other aspects shared that were not as indicated. That's because Kabam has the last say, and they decide what goes out, and when it's ready. If you're arguing that stolen information is never wrong, I'd suggest reconsidering your sources.
    Like I said.. give me one example. Pro..

You can do your own research. There have been Champs mined that were never released. There have been Abilities and designs that weren't the same. Trucos is not a trusted source for information. It's not Official. The final release rests with Kabam, and data mining is stealing information before it's ready. If you like to call that infallible, be my guest.
  • Arceus111Arceus111 Posts: 34
    Not only was it teased on the Facebook page, but also right here in the Forums (which @GroundedWisdom commented on)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131232/announcing-pools-gambit-boss-rush

HAHAHAHAHA! Ok then.

You can do your own research. There have been Champs mined that were never released. There have been Abilities and designs that weren't the same. Trucos is not a trusted source for information. It's not Official. The final release rests with Kabam, and data mining is stealing information before it's ready. If you like to call that infallible, be my guest.
    The mines don’t come from Trucos.. that’s how I know you have 0 clue what you are talking about, I think you need to do your own research. End of the day, the new update was bugged leaving the April fools in game event not launched. Leaving the forums admin to cover their tracks, make it look like a joke and “close” the thread. If it was a joke it would of been left opened. The data mine showed the dead pool event weeks ago. Coincidently they “teased” the event today even tho it was actually suppped to be released. A kabam employee even posted the event on their personal Facebook only to be deleted a couple hours past 1pmest when the event was set to be launched. It was a kabam bug with the update, amongst all the other bugs that are being discovered..

Do your research. NOOb
    I didn't say they came from him. He circulates enough.
    We're not talking about what they teased. You made the assertion that data mining is never wrong. That was false.

HAHAHAHAHA! Ok then.

The mines don’t come from Trucos.. that’s how I know you have 0 clue what you are talking about, I think you need to do your own research. End of the day, the new update was bugged leaving the April fools in game event not launched. Leaving the forums admin to cover their tracks, make it look like a joke and “close” the thread. If it was a joke it would of been left opened. The data mine showed the dead pool event weeks ago. Coincidently they “teased” the event today even tho it was actually suppped to be released. A kabam employee even posted the event on their personal Facebook only to be deleted a couple hours past 1pmest when the event was set to be launched. It was a kabam bug with the update, amongst all the other bugs that are being discovered..

Do your research. NOOb
    Don't worry, he actually has 0 clue, playing for 3 years + and only got uncollected a few months ago. Even if the information is unreleased, it is still present in the game files.
    I would say I have a fair understanding about what I'm talking about. I was unaware of what knowledge came from the Uncollected Title, but I must have missed that Email. Otherwise, it's just a Quest I did at the end of last year. Don't speak for me as if you know what I do and do not know. I have more knowledge than you think.
    Anyway, moving on, I still have hope it will run sometime. LOL.
This discussion has been closed.