**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void model changed

Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

How do you guys feel about the new glowing circle on voids chest now? Personally I’m not a fan of it, but guess I’m going to have to get used to it :/

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

He’s sparkling now
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Is Havok rubbing off on him?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I think it looks cool
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The main thing I don’t like is while in combat the circle seems to be bugged like havoks circle. It is always directly failing the camera, no matter where voids body is (even when the back is to the camera) you see the circle.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

The main thing I don’t like is while in combat the circle seems to be bugged like havoks circle. It is always directly failing the camera, no matter where voids body is (even when the back is to the camera) you see the circle.

I think it was designed that way
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I’m old and I have a hard time seeing void wish he was a shade or two liter
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Lighter****

I’m old and I have a hard time seeing void wish he was a shade or two liter

Well I think that’s the point :D seeing as he is “void”, but that might be why they added it, something to track him easier with. Personally I don’t have a problem tracking him, but perhaps others like you do.
    edited April 2019
    I disagree, if you have him, go look at him in the character overview, if you turn him around to see his back you don’t see the circle, but in an actual match the circle stays no matter his body position.

• Wonder if this is a fix for not being able to clearly see certain Mystic champs on that one very dark underground fight scene (with the bug skull and lava coming out of eye sockets). Could never see Void, Dormy, Mephisto, and several others very well because they all blended into the background.

Is Void the only hero with this change to his appearance ?

I think it was designed that way
    I really **** that tag up, my last message was directed at you :wink:
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I like it but I now have lag when using void.
    Savio444 said:

I like it but I now have lag when using void.

I haven’t noticed that personally. I use a iPhone 7
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Great change. Been having issues seeing his animations when the surroundings are brighter (eg under sunlight).