**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did Spider Gwen get a silent nerf?

TheLegendzPlayTheLegendzPlay Posts: 31
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Her Paralyze used to allow you to do a double medium then two 5 hit combos, but now once you complete the first 5 hit combo, the opponent will counter attack immediately. It won’t let me enter the video (might be my new phone still acting up) so if someone would be so kind as to test this and send a video so Kabam won’t say “Please enter a video for further proof” that would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• You said it yourself.
    2 hit combo (while stun) + 5 hit combo is different than 5 hit combo (while stun) + 2 hit combo

So do you agree or disagree? Sorry I just don’t understand what you’re saying.
  • You said it yourself.
    2 hit combo (while stun) + 5 hit combo is different than 5 hit combo (while stun) + 2 hit combo

He’s just trolling
    Ohhhhhhhh, makes sense, just not good at picking stuff like that up. Thanks.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I don’t think they’d nerf Spider-Gwen, especially in such a weird way. Probably just a result of all the lag from the new update.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

You said it yourself.

What I'm saying is, you need to do a 2 hit combo first when they are stun, and then proceed to initiate a 5 hit combo while they are still stun.
    You said you were doing the 5 hit combo first, which is wrong. By the time you start another combo the enemy already has no stun.
  • TheLegendzPlayTheLegendzPlay Posts: 31
    edited April 2019

You said it yourself.

What I'm saying is, you need to do a 2 hit combo first when they are stun, and then proceed to initiate a 5 hit combo while they are still stun.
    You said you were doing the 5 hit combo first, which is wrong. By the time you start another combo the enemy already has no stun.
    That’s not what I’m saying, I’ve tried it both ways. Not only is what you’re saying wrong, but you used to be able to do 5 hit 2 hit 5 hit.
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    This is stupid, they wont do a beta, buff her, then nerf her. Now EVERY champ is nerfed, everyone's taking a piss now. Stop calling wolf, Domino is ACTUALLY messed up lets not start saying every other champ is too, they'll never take us seriously if we do this.
    I just tried her shes fine, although laggy, which was mentioned by @Fred_Joeity, I am in agreement with that
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189

Also, Slow Debuff is not working on passive unstoppable. It did in the beta and now it is not. Tested with She-Hulk in Act 6.1.6 Aspect of War path.

Thats why it was a beta, they didn't patch everything through, they said she hulk would stay as is and gwen would have alterations, but mostly good. That's literally almost verbatim to what Miike said
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Let's hope not, I took mine 5/50 a couple days ago
  • Also, Slow Debuff is not working on passive unstoppable. It did in the beta and now it is not. Tested with She-Hulk in Act 6.1.6 Aspect of War path.

Thats why it was a beta, they didn't patch everything through, they said she hulk would stay as is and gwen would have alterations, but mostly good. That's literally almost verbatim to what Miike said
    To be fair it said it reduced unstoppable ability accuracy, never said it was ineffective against passives. They also saw the beta footage and noticed it was working against aspect of war and still released it as is.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The slow debuff should still work against passive unstoppable. It's on their abilities after all, "unstoppable effects".
    The only exception is probably LoL unstoppable on the enrage timer, but I didn't saw anything about it
  • Spideygran76Spideygran76 Posts: 4
    I took my 5* spidergwen to R4 a couple weeks ago and have been using her for all sorts of content including the Hela node in may 7 (same as the node in this months UCEQ) and a load of aspect of war fights in Variant. She had been working perfectly fine and now since the update she is not negating passive unstoppable effects with her slow debuff as she should.
    I hope this is just a bug and not a nerf as I was seriously considering taking her to R5 but if this stays as is right now I can't justify it.
  • I took my 5* spidergwen to R4 a couple weeks ago and have been using her for all sorts of content including the Hela node in may 7 (same as the node in this months UCEQ) and a load of aspect of war fights in Variant. She had been working perfectly fine and now since the update she is not negating passive unstoppable effects with her slow debuff as she should.
    I hope this is just a bug and not a nerf as I was seriously considering taking her to R5 but if this stays as is right now I can't justify it.

I took my spider gwen to rank 4 as well, took her against hela in the UCEQ and didn’t realize she no longer negated it. Completely screwed me over. I would be pissed if I had to use revives.