**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tile Placement

I was doing some final quest runs for exploration in the event quests when I came across this:

Moving to that next tile is way more difficult than it should be. It’s obstructed by the champion on the tile after and makes moving a painful experience. You have to try several times to tap the tile instead of the node. It’d be nice in the future if this stuff could be looked for before the quests are published.

Comments

• Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    I too have experienced this issue and there's been times where it just wont click the tile because it thinks ur clicking the character box. These little issues shouldn't be an issue after 3 years of creating maps for this game. Would appreciate this not happening in future quests
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The dev team totally plays the game.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    they either need to move them farther apart .. or give us the ability to "minimize" the champ icons .. thereby clearing up the node behind ..

a simple toggle on the side of the screen to hide champ icons would be perfect ... and very easy to implement (as a developer myself, I can say this with confidence .. of course, they way they code stuff, it's probably more complicated than a moon landing .. *sigh* )
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    If surrounding defenders have any type of buffs on them (even just grey Global Buffs) click on a nearby defender node, then all other defenders will disappear and you can then click on the next Green Node easily.
    But if others don't have some type of buff on them (only Master/Epic EQ have global buffs), then...

2 other Methods will still work for you...
    (1) Either click on BOSS Node (always has buffs) and then just scroll the map back over to wherever you are at and click on next Green Node (while all non-Boss defenders are hidden).
    or (2) don't just ZOOM IN using the bottom-right Icon, zoom in even closer by spreading 2 fingers further apart on screen (ie, website zooming). That will zoom it in very close and give you more room to tap on the next Green Node.