**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

List of Bugs & Changes after the Update

Comments

• Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    rwhack said:

Game is played 24/7.

I think support should be :)

Just watched some Loki and sentinel videos...that is horrific. You cannot punish a special now. I think it’s apparent you were trying to slip out a few frames and make it less noticeable what was done but too many were removed.

If that’s not the explanation offer an alternative one.

This isn’t quite 12.0 bad but it is one of the worst in a long time.

Agreed. Kabam you need to come up with a good explanation for how such things are happening? What exactly was the 'bug' and how did it arise? Was it framerates that went missing? If so, how did that happen 'accidentally'?
  • Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38
    Omega red gets punished right after sp2, Sabretooth not bypassing masochism vs Dr voodoo
  • 19Swords19Swords Posts: 12
    TomerP said:

On Android, ever since last month's update, the game suddenly slows down very noticeably. I can post a vid if necessary.

Agree 100%... This lastest update has exasperated it to a whole new level🤬
  • Hela not activating fury buff after charging heavies 😞😞😞
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    And they changed the animation speeds. I’m did act 6 sentinel boss without using any revives for the whole time, now, you can’t hit him after l1, it suddenly changed. I have two paths left and it’s ridiculous now, game is messed up.
  • Issachar86Issachar86 Posts: 6
    I’m getting special’d by AI mod combo if they have enough to unleash a special. Happened while I was playing as Sabertooth against a BPCW. Dropped me in one hit with that reflective damage
  • axalon95axalon95 Posts: 12
    Hawkeye cannot do the MLLLM combo. The swipe for final medium is not registered. I found this out while doing the Epic level of 1st chapter of recon missions. I tried Scarlett Witch and she was doing just fine.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Timer on ask for help is missing...?
  • S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34
    The game is very laggy. I’ve been playing on IPhone XS Max for a while and I’ve never had this problem before.

Also when evading Sentinel’s S1, the timing is off. If u evade his beam and dash back in for a hit, Sentinel reacts much faster and hits you when dashing in.
  • GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    The load time is ssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo long. I have a lg stylo 4 (2 months old) and no matter the data (WiFi, g4 LTE, or 4g) my load time is longer and longer as I play. Seriously have pushed me to quit a few times.
  • SqeezSqeez Posts: 1
    Ask button to request alliance help with quest energy does not show how long before it resets. It's just grayed out and disabled with no countdown. When the 8 hours is up it shows green as expected and is active
  • GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    P.S.

The fights are fine but switching screen to screen loading is what's my problem.
  • So after I use SP3 with Hype in AQ it immediately doesn't register me holding block or swiping back instead it goes straight for a light attack and the AI punishes me every time. This is definitely not in my head it happened 3 times in a row for me. Anyone else?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Beast’s sp1 doesn’t connect after combo
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Sentinel is going to super suck, esp in 6.1.6 if they keep his sp1 the same
  • zainu143zainu143 Posts: 3
    mordo cut my combo by his sp3
  • blisslasuaveblisslasuave Posts: 4
    https://streamable.com/osuet

Here is a link where ghost’s SP2 does not crit despite phasing right before launching special. Her abilities currently specify that each hit is a guaranteed crit if done right after phasing.
  • PDZIncPDZInc Posts: 7
    While attack a blocking enemy the AI is able to literally step back between medium and light attacks and then punish me. Nothing has changed in how I tap my screen. I’ll try and get it in video. Evade and dexterity have not been triggered
  • Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29
    Specials aren’t landing after combos. Carnage isn’t gaining power when opponent is bleeding.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Never been this bad before, they need to roll the update back. This is an epic disaster
  • FitzhueFitzhue Posts: 15
    The A.I. is responding much faster in general. Their recovery from being hit or blocking is faster, they're able to charge in faster after being knocked down, and you better be crazy fast to try a backdash intercept
  • R96R96 Posts: 27
    You never seeze to disgust with your changes to the game mechanics. Please for the love of whatever you belive in stop touching the game mechanics. We dont want anymore changes. We just want it to stay the way it was. Please I beg you to just send the bug fix team over to other sections.
    The game is now again absolutely disgusting to play.
    -My champs hit like disordered robots specially champs like doc oc and venom
    -Blade wont attack after you dash back
    -Double dash back wont work when ai is landing a heavy
    -You cant hit loki after his sp2
    I wish that atleast when you put in purposeful bugs you wouldnt put them in so damn obvious you could have atleast added some other bugs not to draw attention
    Of course you mess up loki becuase he was easy in act 6
    Of course you mess up Domino
    Its obvious you mess up double dashback ....
    Please stop please
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Ghost rider's chain attacks:

They look so artificial and straight lines rather than the whirling effect that was previously present. Is this working as intended?
  • NotamutantNotamutant Posts: 19
    I can confirm after playing chapter 3.3 in variant, using Hyperion against Modok, Modok was able to dash back while I was in the middle of hitting him while he was blocking. Normally you can get a full 5 hits in before the enemy either hits you or dashes back, but they never were able to dash back in the middle before. Additionally, I noticed with Hyperion he was dashing forward immediately after an l3, no matter how hard I tried to swipe after the special ended. It was super fast, far faster than any character moves normally. I just had to watch my Hyperion run to his death with me having no control over it. I had just boosted, so I kept going in variant, and wasted an extra few hundred units to these glitches. I expect compensation.
  • Huge1968_ukHuge1968_uk Posts: 69
    Unfortunately one thing that hasn’t changed is the Kashscam ‘deny everything whilst grabbing as much cash as possible’ model...
  • Blade SP2 and Danger sense bonus not working properly, as well as Domino's Incinerate damage doesn't scalate properly and Hyperion Drops the Block after and SP3
  • ChloebloeyChloebloey Posts: 17
    Agree with not being able to parry Punisher 2099 at start of fight. Instead, my champ blocks and there remains a space between my champ and P2099, and then P2099 ai continues as if he whiffed air.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Just tested hyps sp3. AI attacks immediately after sp3, like a when he first dropped.
  • APERAGEAPERAGE Posts: 10
    I feel like dex and perry has been inconsistent for awhile either a spit second earily or late when it seems like I should be right on. So I adjust and then I do miss

This AQ mordo has been dex while stun with concusion on I’m using quake.

I’ve had the computer totally dex Morningstars SP2 while they are blocking and it should be unblockable with max souls.

Feel like the AI has been real jacked up lately
This discussion has been closed.