**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

emergency maintenance

13»

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    its back up
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    game is back
  • DockingfanDockingfan Posts: 14
    Any updates from mods? This has got to be a nightmare for alliances who do map 6 day 1.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    maybe dude was jokin?...eh.. either way he cant be kicked...til the game comes back up.....
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Hope they do right by the community and reduce timers for the rest of AQ, most of our members were trying to get a run in before work
  • Please **** comment kabam mike or mcoc team you money grabbing losers
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    I cannot wait to hear what bug that is screwing them caused this "emergency maintenance" while the plethora of bugs that are screwing us go unfixed! I <3 Kabam

They never explain what the problem or bug was just say tough luck please buy this crappy offer.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Maf1 wrote: »
    Guys please get the game running again, as the officer is telling me he's gonna kick me if I don't place for aw defence within the next 2 minutes. Please hurry. Thanks.

Well that sucks.

That is on you for waiting until the last minute...

No, it's not. The game is "expected" to be working, and you don't know if it is the "last minute". Stop with the negative ****.

Why wait until hour 23 to place? Ridiculous

He didn't say it was the 23rd hour... You're assuming.
  • Cisco2330Cisco2330 Posts: 27
    Gryphon wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Maf1 wrote: »
    Guys please get the game running again, as the officer is telling me he's gonna kick me if I don't place for aw defence within the next 2 minutes. Please hurry. Thanks.

Well that sucks.

That is on you for waiting until the last minute...

No, it's not. The game is "expected" to be working, and you don't know if it is the "last minute". Stop with the negative ****.

Why wait until hour 23 to place? Ridiculous

IF he waited 23 hours to place, then yes, he deserves to be kicked. If I don't have the time to think out my placements, I just dump my champs in, and let the other officers and my leader rearrange them.

You should've placed your champs long ago. Hope you don't get kicked but then again I need members of my alliance to place champs ASAP so we can go through an set up Defense
  • Cisco2330Cisco2330 Posts: 27
    Game is back up an get penalized health for it AND boost removed way before there time is up. WOW
  • Jancom1907Jancom1907 Posts: 1
    Coz of server connection problem i lost my heros energy it has half of it now....i d like to get back my rights that's possible
    Jancom1907 wrote: »
    Coz of server connection problem i lost my heros energy it has half of it now....i d like to get back my rights that's possible

They have a history of it's the players problem, no compensation from kabam, spend units to recover from their failures.
  • Maf1Maf1 Posts: 5

Well that sucks.[/quote]

That is on you for waiting until the last minute...[/quote]

No, it's not. The game is "expected" to be working, and you don't know if it is the "last minute". Stop with the negative ****.[/quote]

Why wait until hour 23 to place? Ridiculous[/quote]

Just to make it clear, there was still 12 hours remaining, this guy was telling me to place so he can edit.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    fbe33zgzptpd.png

Moderators are now using copy and paste support responses
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    This is not actually a Kabam issue. This is a device related issue. Despite multiple users having problems connecting at the same time from all over the globe, it's not Kabam's fault. It's your device.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Wolf should read the name of the section before closing the thread. He's correct it was not a bug; however it was a known issue...you know that other 50% of the section title...
  • AlexJAlexJ Posts: 5
    My game has not been working since 7 this morning it's 2:56. I'm in est time.
    Keeps saying network problems. Restarted the game, turned off my phone, I even re installed the app. Still won't work. Lost all that time to help my alliance
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    *sigh*

And just when I started praising them for the improved game performance over the last several days.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    HA_NFG wrote: »
    Might get a level 1 team revive and a gold crystal.... If ya lucky. And if they are feeling generous

Nope got nothing.
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Urgent unplanned outage. Ugh guys... who unplugged the green cable again.

zb7yl6ch4awd.jpg

This is what our network looked like in Iraq. No joke. It was horrendous.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    So Uc is fixed. Was this done during this emergency maintenance?? If so wow that's dirty. Had it been scheduled they're "bugs require update" excuse is shot. This was a pretty long standing bug that took a long time to fix much like all the others that still plague summoners so what's different?
    Rumor is that the scrapyard was giving out more scrap than it was supposed to so they had to put a stop to it.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    Another little gem they snuck in is no more 1/2 health penalty for crashing. It's just a ko now.