**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

List of Bugs & Changes after the Update

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Sabretooth not bypassing masochism vs Dr voodoo

This might be working correctly. Sabretooth + KM has 100% AA reduction, but DV has 100% increased AA on even combos when duped. This would cancel out, leaving the standard 100% chance on masochism.

The same thing happens when you try using ST+KM against node 29 in AW.
  • DJ_JokesDJ_Jokes Posts: 13
    Sentinel analysis does not start when hitting a blocking opponent, requires opponent to initiate through repeat attack cycle. Once initiated, functions correctly.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

I'm seeing a lot on this thread about "punishing specials". What does that mean? Like, when you dex their specials then immediately dash in to strike cause they're open?

Other than that, I see a lot of complaints for issues I've had for quite a while now. Parry/block just not registering, severe and sudden drops in frame rates, lag spikes, etc. None of this is new, sadly.

yes
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    combos are slower or ultron's sp1 stun is shorter.

in the last update, you could fit 2 5-hit combos in per stun, now only 1.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Crit rate in general seems to be down significantly.

Noticed it with X23 as I can’t seem to stack more than 2 bleeds now.
  • danielitoreadanielitorea Posts: 33
    Muchos errores en esta actualización.
    Retrasos,,fallos con sinergias,personajes reducidos(domino).
    Arreglen tu mejores tanto problema
  • danielitoreadanielitorea Posts: 33
    Problemas con el ataque fuerte de domino sinergia redhulk.
    No produce su daño en la escala mencionada....
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Seeing some comments about Sabretooth -

1) vs Mordo evade - they noted from what I recall they “fixed” ST interaction with forced will. This may also link to Mordo since he has forced will effectively built into his kit. However, Mordo force will is only limited to “passive” ability reduction which well thanks kabam never know what always falls into that bucket. It would be nice to have specific list of what characters abilities fall into passive

2) DrV maso - if DrV is on even combo (start fight) he has +100% ability accuracy, this gives his 200% ability accuracy for maso - ST reduces that by 100% so still 100%. Basically never should have worked on DrV in the past unless odd combo (which then may cause some issues with you getting 50% reduced ability accuracy ).

Plenty of other bugs so just need to clarify which are bugs . Glad I read this before updating as I wanted to work on 6.1 some before new monthly so now I will wait to update
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    note to the devs... Probably better to avoid launching an update on day 5 of AQ. It's hard for us summoners to distinguish between new shenanigans and normal day 5 ai shenanigans. You're likely to get a lot more complaints about normal stuff mixed in with the real problems. 😚
  • Seoriosly kabam...evry time you make anather upgrade ..you make somting rong..now game move in frame...cellphone burn again...are not normal to this huge game...wath staff workers you have? Make evry upgrade a joke?
  • Evade are bugs in general like emma frost sp1!
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    edited April 2019
    video won't load...

Timer is going. Fight is not. iOS
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    Add me to the long list of players losing hard earned units due to these bugs. I wish I could roll back this update. Please please please fix this ASAP!
  • edited April 2019
    I noticed a SEVERE problem with regards to our ability to backdraft Intercept the opponent! In arena i was not able to dash back after a four-hit combo without being INSTANTLY punished by the opponent! Before this update this particular cheeky AI behavior was predominant to Cable and maybe two or three other champions I cannot remember at this moment. But NOW EVERY OPPONENT seems to be able to instantly follow our backwards movement, thus making it IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEND OURSELVES! You cannot counter intercept anymore nor can you block in time - instead you get comboed into oblivion.

The funny thing about this though is its inconsistency throughout different game modes: I tested backdraft intercepting with Magik against Act 4.3.6 Venom - ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS THERE. But in Arena I got beat up brutally EVERY TIME I tried any backdraft intercepting...!

iPhone 7 128GB
    iOS 12.3
    MCOC Patch 22.1
  • Asean18Asean18 Posts: 18
    Green goblin, heavy is somehow more difficult to punish
  • Block2135Block2135 Posts: 8
    There’s also a visual glitch on at least my device (iPhone X with iOS 10) where tentacle attacks go wild and is super distracting.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Dunno if this has been mentioned, but VtD's last hit of 1st special doesnt always connect, been like that since at least last patch
  • Jsun22Jsun22 Posts: 6
    Where are we at with pure skill mastery?
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    edited April 2019
    Domino’s heavy is not doing anywhere near the amount of incinerate damage after the update.

Sounds during fights are weird and muffled sounding; almost sounds like we’re playing an old fighter arcade game at the movie theater. After some fights there’s random sounds on victory screen.

The countdown timer to “ask for help” is missing.

iPhone XS Max
    iOS 12.1.4
  • BraveHawkBraveHawk Posts: 17
    New bug detected in qa with the new version: archangel no longer counters mordo astral evade.
    Up to now, he was one of the very few to be able to do it using his heavy attack.
    Yesterday it was possible. This morning I upgraded to latest version and it is not possible anymore
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    Does Loki has some extra buff in this version? I was in the middle of M-L-L-L-M combo (also he was parried).. after second L he jumped into my very-fast-executed 5-combo! How the hell.. It was a simple arena fight with no synergies on both side.

Also: Iceman can do Unstoppable SP1? (or it's a synergy with Sentinel and Hood?)

Why loading time between AQ fights (arenas also) and map loading LITERALLY 3+ minutes?? I went to make myself a coffee, returned back to the tablet, and .. human torch is laughing at me with this loading circle in the middle of his (probably unstoppable unblockable) body... Tried to reinsall, do this cache cookies temp files magic, but this is not that "IT Crowd"-like problem. Yes i tried to turn of and then back on.

I have AW running , but i am not brave enough to join , it's running 12+ hours. It was enough i have seen from my alliance mates, they getting kicked , everyone telling it's a lag. They are not amateurs, they dont need excuses.. So it's a new version problem definitely!

Crystal screen. Great test for my patience.. After loading the main screen i can finish my dinner, while waiting for images to load.. clicking to UC arena crystals, waiting another minute or six, until the box is expanding (with crystal purchase offers for UC arena crystal).

So yes, i still hope it's just connected with the release date April of first, and Kabam will make us a surprise with some nice gift and in-game message: "haha this version was a joke, now really update the game!"

Regards: Android user.
    PS: No i will not fill a report (support ticket) to Kabam. I think another 3923489238 players did that dirty job for me. After that loong waiting times between sections i have no patience to fill these 3275 fields in the support form. Also this is not OUR problem but YOURS , dear Kabam!

PPS: I am not pissed off, or something, it's beginning of the month -> new update, new surprises...

PPPS: I really wish , once i will update the game and everything will be fine. I swear i will buy one Odin that day!

have a nice day Kabam devs. really appreciate your sense of humor!
  • KilikKilik Posts: 13
    Hulk can't chain his SP1 after a combo.
    Ironman/Sup Ironman can't chain their SP2 after a combo.
  • Shrev0304Shrev0304 Posts: 10
    Just faced Emma Frost in Aw. She was undupped 4/40 4* against a 4/55 undupped Sparky. She was all of a sudden a evade and interception master! No champ has ever intercepted every dash attack, blocked and/or evade it. This was crazyness. I nearly died but lucky let her dash me and intercepted her finally to take her down. The ai was on steroids!
    By the way, also been noticing the level of short evades more often in all forms of fighting from the AI. This is new and not something that was there even 2 weeks ago.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Very minor in comparison to the above, but Voodoo's cape has gone wierd in his victory pose. Flips up and stays rigid in this position during the whole staff slam motion.

This discussion has been closed.