**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

List of Bugs & Changes after the Update

Comments

• Dark_lLordlDark_lLordl Posts: 3
    the intercept is gone and special attacks feels like all or nothing. it seems kabam are not serious about continuing this game.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Unblockable sp1 node not working in aw. Spidey threw an sp1 and I was able to block every hit.
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Doing a 4 hit combo on the defender block (when you are looking for winning some space) allows defender to attack or launch special between hits inside that combo which should be impossible.
    It really looks like a frame rate issue

iOS 12.1.4. iPhone XS Max
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I've also experienced the punisher 99 issue in variant. He just punches the air on the opening parry and so you can't parry him because he doesn't make contact. Twice I lost my champs to him because he then immediately followed up the failed parry with a heavy....which you are just not expecting out of the gate.

I have also noticed that Quake is unable to parry after her auto evade beacuse her auto evade takes her way too far away and hence she's out of reach. She can now only parry in the corner.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Just had sentinel in AQ doing sp2 whilst my hulk rag is doing so 1. Unbelievable. I've also had Crossbones move back and block after my special has triggered. It's been a close thing for a long while but this is ridiculous!
  • LastShaddowLastShaddow Posts: 10

Don’t forget about the sp1 of Ghost Rider. It’s worth checking out.

What’s wrong with gr 1st special ?
  • I’ve been able to switch NC still.
    I see regularly more often than not but not 100% that when trying to claim items from stash the game will freeze and crash. Just items not iso cats or rewards.
    I’ve seen the AI come up to my blocking fighter, stop, and completely miss with a light attack. Don’t fix that one yet lol.
    On iOS up to date.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Parry timing way off. And Rhino's dash seems to become faster.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    My champs stop hitting mid combo and just stay there to get punish. Happened to me during AW boss fight and then again during a Quake fight in AQ
  • GarryDK said:

Unblockable sp1 node not working in aw. Spidey threw an sp1 and I was able to block every hit.

@GarryDK It's been for years that the webs were blockable but the first fist hit was unblockable. So now It is finaly broken.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    r4 Emma frost now has prestige like a r5 LOl, they messed her prestige up, my alliance mates Emma is now 12k plus as a r4
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    Does Kabam consider to rollback the Update? The list is getting longer and longer. I don't think a hotfix is possible because it looks like there might be a bigger problem in the current build.
    edited April 2019
    I'm baffled why they have not pulled this update its broken the game, its awful.
    you watch them fix Emma Frost quickly because it benefits us while taking ages over the bugs that benefit them
  • Co0k_chilledCo0k_chilled Posts: 17
    After I throw a special 3 with domino, directly after the animation she is immediately running in for med attack and getting creamed.
  • FlazTheDestroyerFlazTheDestroyer Posts: 25
    edited April 2019
    I can’t punish sentinel after his l1 anymore. Obviously something is going on. I get punched in the face every time I dash in and I had no problems before this update
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Fixes 10 bugs,
    Adds 10 more.
    MCOC
  • Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38
    Ordalca said:

Sabretooth not bypassing masochism vs Dr voodoo

This might be working correctly. Sabretooth + KM has 100% AA reduction, but DV has 100% increased AA on even combos when duped. This would cancel out, leaving the standard 100% chance on masochism.

The same thing happens when you try using ST+KM against node 29 in AW.
    Your probably right I have never faced Dr Voodoo on masochism with ST/Killmonger synergy until after the update and didn’t realize that combo meter at 0 is considered even. I never have issues with node 29 and that synergy I use it all the time.
    These are game breaking bugs, we get punished from landing specials, and punished from evading our opponents.
  • Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38
    ericolor said:

https://youtu.be/fkrZciXPkos

masacre’s SP1 is stopped during its motion...

I just had this issue in aq vs Thor ragnarok and then took Thor’s sp3 to the face because of it
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    ericolor said:

https://youtu.be/fkrZciXPkos

masacre’s SP1 is stopped during its motion...

wow kabam really should look into this
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    was just playing arena. wow all the fights and champion movements are so clunky.
This discussion has been closed.