**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery break rttl game

Hello
I was doing rttl chapter 4 round 3 there is spite node which activates when attacker has buff so now dexterity gives precision buff so it's really not good
So now I can't dex his attack have to take block damage if I dex his next sp will be unblockable

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah you'll need a power control champ for the fight, magik, DV, or a champ that can tank sp3s like iceman or duped luke cage. And it's not that you can't use dexterity during that fight you just need to limit the times you use it or quickly get rid of it once you do use dex.
  • DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    I have 4* magik you think he enough to get block damage and if by mistake I use dex than he will reach sp3 before I reach sp2
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I used a 5/50 magik, its been a few months since I've done it so I can't remember but yeah try not to use dex until you can get that sp2 off and then once he's powerlocked you can use dex all you want
    They didn't change lol redhulk but they screw rttl
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Ha. So, don’t dex. If you do, evade the special. Spite is not a new node. It’s all over the place. I’m guessing you should focus on story quest as opposed to RTTL.
    Bro now if you dex u will get precision buff which was not the case before they changed it few months ago
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Dex always was a precision buff
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I did that one last night. Was a pain but 5/50 iceman got me through. Good luck!
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★

Ha. So, don’t dex. If you do, evade the special. Spite is not a new node. It’s all over the place. I’m guessing you should focus on story quest as opposed to RTTL.

Since IP stores power till SP3 it might be a bit hard to evade....
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    DjBabu said:

Bro now if you dex u will get precision buff which was not the case before they changed it few months ago

it has always been a buff, dexterity would always trigger spite. The recent change to dexterity didn't change a thing about spite mechanics.
    use quake to bypass dexterity, or a champ that power drains on SP1, not SP2, like vision or hawkeye. Doc Oc should also work.
    also, power gain synergies can help with Magik - I was able to get to SP2 before IP reached SP3, and if I remember correctly, the synergies were built around hawkeye SW, Elektra and Daredevil
    Thanks Everyone for getting an idea which champ will be good
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    DjBabu said:

As others have said, the Dexterity mastery has always triggered a Precision buff, which would in turn trigger enemy power gain via the Spite node. This was true when RttL was released and it's true now. The update to the dexterity mastery didn't change this (though the increased duration of the precision buff post-update does make the power gain last a bit longer).

• DRTO said:

Yeah you'll need a power control champ for the fight, magik, DV, or a champ that can tank sp3s like iceman or duped luke cage. And it's not that you can't use dexterity during that fight you just need to limit the times you use it or quickly get rid of it once you do use dex.

DV has regen for like 30 seconds so he is a no go
  • DjBabu said:

Hello
    I was doing rttl chapter 4 round 3 there is spite node which activates when attacker has buff so now dexterity gives precision buff so it's really not good
    So now I can't dex his attack have to take block damage if I dex his next sp will be unblockable

You can use anyone with taunt to make him use special attacks.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited April 2019
    DjBabu said:

Hello

Quake, just don't dex and you will be fine.
    You need to know how to play with her tho
    I don't have her so I will take magik
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Any champ who can taunt will work also. I used a 5/50 magik a looooong time ago. Also dex has always be a precision buff. If you have mystic dispersion you can trigger it when his armor buff expires. It’s possible to get to special 2 before he gets 3. Take some block damage while limbo is active and you’ll get there.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    No one mentioned Starky yet? You can taunt out all-or-nothing al-be-it I used Magik like most others.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    OG vision handled all of 4.4.3 for me, tough but doable. Power control champs are a must for that map. I beat RTTL this year after waiting for about 2 years to try it again