**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New endgame trailer

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
So a new endgame trailer just came out, but this one did not have the white suits they were all wearing in the previous one at all. This trailer looks like the remaining avengers are just going straight to thanos, i wonder where the time travel will come in, or if there will even be time travel at all. Of course some scenes may not be in the actual movie. What do you guys think?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Ay, just an heads up, The trailers only have the first 30 min( or 15, i don't remember) of the movie.
    The Quantum Realm suits, might come later in the movie, so idk why they are put in the trailer.
    edited April 2019
    Waboba said:

But at this point i guess it's pretty much confirmed that iron man will come back to earth

It has also been confirmed by Some lego sets that Professor Hulk will appear in the movie somehow, and That Thanos will have some type of sword.
    Actually thanos already had a sword in the infinity war lego. I haven't seen the endgame lego sets yet, but i think the trailer does show the sword at 0.53
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited April 2019

Waboba said:

But at this point i guess it's pretty much confirmed that iron man will come back to earth

It has also been confirmed by Some lego sets that Professor Hulk will appear in the movie somehow, and That Thanos will have some type of sword.
    Actually thanos already had a sword in the infinity war lego, but i haven't seen the endgame sets yet
    Infinity war had also a set with hulk breaking out of the Hulkbuster armor, so yeah..i wouldn't trust 100% on the lego's but i think its pretty much confirmed that Professor hulk will be coming to endgame.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Waboba said:

Ay, just an heads up, The trailers only have the first 30 min( or 15, i don't remember) of the movie.
    The Quantum Realm suits, might come later in the movie, so idk why they are put in the trailer.
    I think it was the first 20 Min, but don't quote me on that.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yo, that part with Rocket and Neb. Vapors.

I think this is the one from Infinity war. Only picture I could find

Yeah that's the one from infinity war
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    There have been rumours that in their anger and frustration. The Avengers make a rushed and incomplete attempt to fight Thanos on his farming planet (known as Titan 2). Thanos beats the living junk out of them and they go back to earth. That's where Ant Man offers a solution of time travel as he just comes out of a time vortex in the quantum realm.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    AlexG29 said:

The trailers are fake they even admitted. They don't want to give spoilers away specifically, so trying to pull spoilers from them is going to be fruitless

Pls tell me, where they confirmed it. Sending a link would be nice.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    First of all: Yes, this is the case for ALMOST every movie trailer, that scenes or dialogues get cut out in order to avoid spoilers or because ideas were scrapped. But I can't imagine that none of the scenes in the Endgame trailers will appear in the final movie.

So, as I mentioned, a reliable link would be really helpful.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited April 2019

Movie studios do make fake scenes for trailers, and I am willing to bet that the final lineup shots in the previous trailers are one of those. However, most of the scenes that end up in a trailer and not in a movie are deleted scenes and seeing as the trailers for endgame only show footage from the first portion of the movie, There may be fake footage created as filler for the trailer. But, this is just my speculation. I guess I'll have to wait and find out for myself.