**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HUGE PROBLEM: ALL 4 HOUR CRYSTALS DELETED

I'm not the only one who has confirmed this. I had HUNDREDS of 4 hour crystals saved for LoL and they are ALL gone.

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Same. I had 1000 saved up. This is a serious issue.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    You don't say. I had no idea
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Don't lose your head unless maybe you were going to open them all up in the next few days because barring that it's just a number you look at untill you open them. When it's corrected you'll hopefully have those crystals returned to you and you can continue hoarding them. My count is ~900.
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    What about the old daily's? I've got over 400 saved
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Same, all gone. I'm pretty sure this has happened before. And somehow they returned
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Don't lose your head unless maybe you were going to open them all up in the next few days because barring that it's just a number you look at untill you open them. When it's corrected you'll hopefully have those crystals returned to you and you can continue hoarding them. My count is ~900.

IF it's corrected. This is Kabam.
  • Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    I want my crystals back, i had 1.2K+ of them saved.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Ahh that's the kabam we all know and love
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I still have all of my old daily crystals. What's missing are all the free (4 hour) crystals. They aren't even listed under 'crystals' anymore. I'm sure it's some bug that they'll fix.... eventually. I just hope they have a way to track how many each player had.
  • Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    I restarted 2 times, and it's back now.

Are you implying that there have been database errors that Kabam has been unable to correct? If so please let us know. tl;dr Citation needed.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

Are you implying that there have been database errors that Kabam has been unable to correct? If so please let us know. tl;dr Citation needed.

Woah lad that comment was so pretentious I could feel it through my phone screen!
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I restarted 2 times, and it's back now.

This also worked for me. Had to restart several times though.

Woah lad that comment was so pretentious I could feel it through my phone screen!

Inigo-Montoya-WORD-MEANS.jpg
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    Have you updated? They’ll all return once you do, worked for me.
  • this just happened to me today I had almost 50 MAP 5 AQ CRYSTALS all disappeared???