**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider Bug

@Kabam Miike The first part of Ghost Rider's SP1 is not making contact. Also, his frame rates are clearly off.

Add this to the Domino bug, and this is a REALLY bad look. I'm actively trying to finish act6 and both of these things clearly hamper by ability to do so. With the next Variant about to be released, these bugs need fixed ASAP (with the speed of the Sinister fix).

I have a video but am having a hard time uploading it if you need to see an example.

Comments

• Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    Video is uploaded @Kabam Miike
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    Do you have more game play? I've been testing it but haven't been having any issues, but the frame-rate thing, I think I'm seeing
    It hits when the opponent is against the wall, doesn’t when your in the middle of the board. I think it’s a problem with the frame rate. I’m playing on an iPhone X and for the first time ever it’s choppy as heck.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Happened to me in AQ and arena too. Sp1 completely missed and got wrecked afterward.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    For future reference, the way I have uploaded vids to this forum is you post them on YouTube, then copy paste the link onto here. It will directly display your vid on the forum.
  • Thank you for the video! I've passed this one to our team for investigation.
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
  • so ive actually seen this happen with Hyperion quite a few times aswell the first hit of his sp1 misses and then the opponent blocks the rest of the hits
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    edited April 2019
    Another issue with Ghost Rider since the new version, sometimes after a special 3 animation ends, Ghost Rider unstoppably dashes into attack the opponent without my control. This is a serious gameplay issue. I do a special 3 then he runs into an opponent attack without me doing anything.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • JDB7135JDB7135 Posts: 2
    Yup, I've seen that where he auto-dashes immediately too.

Is the RNG different now for his judgments? I didn't land any in two fights just now
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Everything about Ghost Rider seems messed up. I’ve felt like his judgements have been messed up for a while now. Normally takes 3 MLLLL combos before a bleed applies, even against villains. Seems to apply on the 3rd attempt too often for it to be coincidence.

Tonight when fighting Civil Warrior the special 3 didn’t place a judgement. That’s supposed to be 100% chance. CW didn’t have any node buffs that I would expect to counter that.
  • Block2135Block2135 Posts: 8
    It seems like all tentacle attacks are a bit off (ghost rider, Medusa and Symbiote Spider-Man’s sp2’s web are the three I’ve noticed so far)
    Can confirm @Block2135’s comment. Medusa’s medium attacks (hair flip) look like 3 frames stacked together for a homemade movie.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Jeps it pretty anyoing
  • IllogicalmindIllogicalmind Posts: 12
    Yup I'm getting this too. Really sucks because I was working on act 5 when this started.

The animation seems really wild too. Like his chain is skipping really high
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

This issue was addressed in the 21.1.1 update.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Ghost Rider's Sp1 would not make contact on the first hit