**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade healing delayed by frame rate

@Kabam Miike you closed the other thread about blade that wasn’t constructive. I know he wasn’t changed, the problem is the frame rate. It’s about 0.25 to 0.5 second delay in initiating his heal when dashing back and holding block, which actually feels like a big difference when playing.

I’m playing on an iPhone X, WiFi and LTE. First time I’ve ever had frame rate problems. Reminds me of when Angela was glitched.

Hopefully all these issues are one fix, but Blade is effected by this problem.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    He works fine for me. He always had a delay like that, he doesn't trigger the ability as soon as you enter the block
  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    I’m aware there was always a slight delay @will-o-wisp, I’ve had a 5/65 blade for over a year and cleared all of LoL with him. Maybe it’s not effecting your device, but I assure you that on an iPhone X, there is an extra delay in Blade’s heal that is absolutely noticeable.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

He works fine for me. He always had a delay like that, he doesn't trigger the ability as soon as you enter the block

It dose luck like ther is a delayed from it tigger a tiny bit