**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morningstar bug

during the fight, after MORNINGSTAR makes the special 3, it automatically goes to the opponent. please fix this bug thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I don't understand what you mean by "goes to the opponent"
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    ^^ what he said
  • Otr_91Otr_91 Posts: 2

I don't understand what you mean by "goes to the opponent"

After I do the special 3 with Morningstar he automatically attacks the enemy even if I don’t touch anything!
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    same with ghost rider
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    After a special 3 I noticed that the countdown to collect souls just goes straight down without being hit.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    @will-o-wisp
    Morningstar SP3 soul counter is getting Nulled. Best example is in AQ versus skill sentinels.
    The only way to capture a soul is with Sp3 KO.

I’m not sure if the soul counter is being treated as a debuff or buff. I would think it shouldn’t be either.
    Seems like a bug
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★

After a special 3 I noticed that the countdown to collect souls just goes straight down without being hit.

Are you using suicide masteries? Or losing HP by some source?
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208

Are you using suicide masteries? Or losing HP by some source?
    No suicides and No degen.. Even if I did have suicides or on a degen node the counter would count down to 0. It wouldnt say Nullified
  • AlbocvAlbocv Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike You cannot capture a soul with the morningstar sp3 in the middle of the fight, because without touching me the counter is discounted too quickly, this happens with suicidal masters, the only way to capture the soul is by killing the opponent with the sp3, it is very tedious, please we need to check and correct it. thank you!!
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Albocv said:

@Kabam Miike You cannot capture a soul with the morningstar sp3 in the middle of the fight, because without touching me the counter is discounted too quickly, this happens with suicidal masters, the only way to capture the soul is by killing the opponent with the sp3, it is very tedious, please we need to check and correct it. thank you!!

Why did you revive a dead thread
    And read her abilities it’s not that hard @Albocv
    @Okaythen
    Of course it says that the damage received will discount or reduce .... then it means that it is impossible to use it with suicides, ah unless you kill the opponent with sp3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Suicides

Exactly without being hit the counter drops very fast, it is almost impossible to win the soul
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Albocv said:

Exactly without being hit the counter drops very fast, it is almost impossible to win the soul

Exactly, thats how shes built. Its not a bug, its an unpleasant side effect