**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] 22.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

124»

Comments

• jzaupajzaupa Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Jzaupa
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.0
    Game Mode: Story Mode, ROL
    Description of the Issue: Hyperion, by himself, after SP 3, going for a medium atack, getting intercepted everytime. Can't punish the enemy after hitting his block, dashing back and going for medium intercept, always getting hit in the face.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    n-Game Name: RafaThanozGoku
    Device and Model: Samsung S8
    Device Operating System: 9.0 / One UI 1.0 version
    Problem: very very long delay to load anything. lag during the fight, parry not working.
  • xfou21xfou21 Posts: 34
    In-Game Name: xfou21
    Device and Model: OnePlus5
    Device Operating System: OxygenOS 9.0.3
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Mode,AW,AQ,Arena basically everywhere
    Problem: each hit on my combo feels delayed as if the animations are significantly slowed down
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    JDunk2291
    Android Samsung Galaxy S5
    Version 6.1.1
    Mcoc Version 22.1
    Lag in EVERYTHING
  • In-Game Name: Mestre do Infinito
    Device and Model: Asus ZenFone 4 ZE554KL 64GB 6GB RAM
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0 ZenUI 4.0 Oreo
    Game Version Installed: 22.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Mode,AW,AQ,Arena basically everywhere
    Problem: each hit on my combo feels delayed as if the animations are significantly slowed down. It seems the game is running in slow motion. The fights takes much more time, and the actions taken do not make the same result, like parrying, hitting, it's so bad...
  • Richgti67_Richgti67_ Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    Rich Gti 67
    Samsung galaxy s7
    Android 8.0.
    Game version 22

Fights seem to be in slow motion with lag, especially in arena fights.
    I'm unable at times to activate a special attack.
    Block and parry are intermittent
    Champ doesn't always finish a combo even though pressed.
    In addition; I experience most of these issues after every android update for about a week.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101

Samsung Galaxy Tab s2.
    Android 7
    Updated to new 22.0
    Absolutely no difference to previous versions. Game constantly crashes at any and every point, most commonly on the match up screen in arenas. Loads of new exciting content that is unplayable. Thanks for nothing

Exactly the same only the device is moto g5 s+

In game name - The NRK.
    wifi network.
    First time trying for 5* arena with little hopes that too are now gone away.
  • Parry doesn’t seem to be acting right.. since new update!!! Please fix!
  • Just putting this link out there (although last updated 1.5 yrs ago) of UNSUPPORTED DEVICES (list of phones/tablets)...

Note, even though these devices may be able to run the newly required OS version (changed starting this month, April), these listed “older” devices (as well as probably many more since it was revised 1.5 yrs ago) may not be guaranteed to run smoothly. And (I assume) may no longer even be tested anymore when new game versions are released each month (?)

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Unsupported-DevicesTFM?retURL=/PKB/apex/KbSearch?searchstring=supported+device&issue=All&game=Mobile&language=en_US&popup=false&issue=All&game=Mobile&searchstring=supported device&language=en_US&articletitle=Unsupported Devices

And for reference, here is the link to the newly required OS versions...
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Unsupported-Devices
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Nh4cl
    Google Pixel 3XL
    Android 9
    Version 22

So many bugs. I've seen the issues with Domino, inability to switch NC, attack Loki after his l2, parry not responding as it should, dashing back to avoid basic attacks not working, just get wrecked anyways. Was trying to fight in variant, but the defender is able to launch any attack and land it after a glitchy lag. They charge, lag, then I am eating a special or a combo and dead. Oh and specials are still getting blocked at ends of combos...2,3,4,5 hit combo, doesn't matter.
  • lagulamalagulama Posts: 38
    Pocophone F1, android Pie, name Lagulama

The game is running quite slow and Cable's degen from heavy are not doing damage
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Huawei Mate 20 pro
    Android 9

Getting lags every now and then. Parry fails a lot, irresponsive controls at times.
  • dapps2godapps2go Posts: 19
    In game name: dapps
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Android version: 9
    Game version: 22.0.0
    Cellular or Wifi: both
    Description of issues: loading and lag issues in fight and in menus.

On champions screen the portrait loads up and then the champion profile pictures load up one by one from left to right very slowly.

Crystal's menu freezes and then has extremely high input lag
  • Rola_GodRola_God Posts: 6
    In game name-Rola God
    Android v9.0
    Device Mi A2
    Game v 22.0
    I am experiencing a lot of lags in all parts of game specially story quest and event quest ...
    Sometimes in variant I took down one champion and it again reset the game back where he is alive. And this repeated until you die one time at that champion..
  • LastShaddowLastShaddow Posts: 10
    Slight lag on iOS iPhone 7 but
    In Alliance Quest yesterday usually I was using 6* Electra with sentinels , was baiting 1sp and right after evade was attacking with successful combo hit . 3 times I tried and three times sentinel intercepted me which didn’t happen before .
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Nikhil said:

Samsung Galaxy Tab s2.
    Android 7
    Updated to new 22.0
    Absolutely no difference to previous versions. Game constantly crashes at any and every point, most commonly on the match up screen in arenas. Loads of new exciting content that is unplayable. Thanks for nothing

Exactly the same only the device is moto g5 s+

In game name - The NRK.
    wifi network.
    First time trying for 5* arena with little hopes that too are now gone away.
    Now in every match my champion feels very sticky. They stick on one place for a moment, they are hard to move , parry not working sometimes, dash attack is bugged.
    There are just so many little things.
    Fix the game guys.
  • ErokErok Posts: 24
    Erok~4
    Samsung Galaxy s8
    Android 8.0
    Latest version of game updated
    WiFi and Verizon carrier

Slow combat in every mode and fight. Feels laggy. When I go to hit the opponent, there's almost a split second pause before contact. It is affecting the ability to get more hits in while an opponent is stunned as well.

Also my Emma frost seems to have bugged damage output. I've seen people say that her PI had increased. The PI on mine stayed the same, but her damage is worse. The most damage I can do on the second hit of her sp2 is right around 18k damage. She is a 5* r4 champion. I routinely crit that hit anywhere from 24k-35k. Something is wrong. I have video comparison of her before and after and you can clearly see the lack of damage. It's tough because I use her for end game stuff.
  • In-Game Name: GetYaStatsUp
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: The time it takes to complete a combo is much much slower than it used to be. Before the update, it felt like it would take about a second to complete a 5 hit combo, after the update it feels like 1.5 seconds or longer. It is a completely different timing and really hard to get into a rhythm seeing as I've been practicing with the faster timing in my year playing this game. Hope you can get it back to the way it was because I enjoy this game and this issue is really frustrating
This discussion has been closed.