**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for alliance

Hello there, I am looking for an alliance.
So I have experience with Map 4 AQ. I have been in a Silver 1 alliance. I have had a pretty good luck with my pulls and have a good roster.

Comments

• Contact me ingame- thunder 96431
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    Hey man. I have sent you an invite to my alliance and also a friend request. We ranked silver 3 last season. We do aq map 4 and 2 for full exploration. We started with whatsapp but not necesarry if tou don't want to
  • Choa_griffie827Choa_griffie827 Posts: 43

• Choa_griffie827Choa_griffie827 Posts: 43
    Add choagriffie on line app
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

Hello there, I am looking for an alliance.
    So I have experience with Map 4 AQ. I have been in a Silver 1 alliance. I have had a pretty good luck with my pulls and have a good roster.

Hello there. Our sister alliance [Dos34] has space and would welcome you to fight with us. Our sister alliance is starting out. Playing AQ Maps 1 - 3. We do run wars but participation is voluntary. No event minimums. No donations. Telegram app is required for communication as in-game chat is unreliable and slow. Hate those irritating hash tags. Anyway, please contact Fost Army (that is his IGN) if you would like to join or if you have any questions, please contact me. My IGN is gladiator2014, and I run the main alliance [1Dos3].
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    My IGN is PEW PEW BOOM and line is pewboom001. We Run AQ Map 4x5 and some Map 5 on the first or second day and usually hit 80mil milestone. Last war we are in gold 3, pushing for gold 2. We just need you to be active and do join us. Line is needed, pm me if you're interested in joining.