**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Voids glowing chest update

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
I personally hate it

Voids glowing chest update 129 votes

I like it
59%
Vdh2008BigPoppaCBONEraziel1ant2Spity68Ace_03NikskinicytwbcChovnerTerraAlex13369caligarelinquojeffgmngAgresssorDarkrider05Jim0172UnstoppableAhitlawSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64 77 votes
I don't like it
11%
The_OneTendersquadSpideyLilMaddogHTkikiFurieuxMostWantedRasiloverrcm2017KillerRino19Strikerrx8WabobaKickNatherinaRfmn10GamecodeOneLordRaymond 15 votes
Get rid of it
28%
TacoScottyGamermostlyharmlessnZENScottryanKirklinPcc880polverine15Sixshot1Savio444TwmRMilesHolmwoodBahamutwebtswxCharlie_SceneJMORG1111TawliJedi_HawkeRakeYoungTehsigzorz 37 votes

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Get rid of it
    I’d have been fine I’d void was released with the glow, or if the community was given the choice as to whether it was added. As others have already pointed out in other threads, effects like this can cause unnecessary lag as well. In short, I think that this isn’t a good change, but if it were introduced at the beginning, I wouldn’t be as irritated by it
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    It doesn't matter it's only a look not a change in playstyle....
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I hate people with skrull profile pictures.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Get rid of it
    Muh frames
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Get rid of it
    Do not like it
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Where's the "I'm completely indifferent" option?
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I don't like it
    Just commented on a different thread, so guess I will share my thoughts here.. first off, it isn’t a bug. The symbol actually forms the “S”, Sentry’s signature logo. I am a huge fan boy of Sentry/Void, and I don’t recall seeing Void with a glowing logo in the middle of his chest, maybe i’m wrong and someone can refresh my memory.

Anyway, i’m not a fan of it because i’m a purist. I understand Kabam has people that do this for a living and are the professionals, I just would prefer Void to be Sentry’s menacing, dark, universe ending personality, not the shimmery chested split personality.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Get rid of it
    It is very annoying. It does not detract from the game play, but it is very distracting. Please get rid of it.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I like it
    As long as it isn't lagging people's game
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

IKON said:

Where's the "I'm completely indifferent" option?

Non-existent option as you can see
    And yet I exist
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Don’t care. But it seems to bother a lot. Lol
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I like it
    I like it, but the real question is, no one ask for this.... why update him while u have champs like shehulk who just went through a buff with no model update.... she deserves a model change imo.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I like it

It is very annoying. It does not detract from the game play, but it is very distracting. Please get rid of it.

How is it distracting? It’s a very small glowing circle on his chest
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    Another question is "why can we see the glow on his chest from behind ??"
    It's the same problem with Havok...