**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Use 5* mutant awakening gem now or wait?

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
Just pulled Emma and OR and am wondering if a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I’ve been saving mutant sig stones too.

I am leaning toward Emma, but I need a sanity check. I have a 4* OR at 5/50 level 20 that is helping to push me toward Emma too.

Use 5* mutant awakening gem now or wait? 44 votes

Emma Frost
2%
Spity68 1 vote
Omega Red
95%
The_OneMarzGrooveTheManMythLegendAjisdopeHENRIQUE_FORTEJim0172MikeyBoi69Lvernon15polverine15buttersPatchie93Sixshot1Lt_Magnum_1WrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacAanthoPizzabeatMoot4LifeYouconfusedRasilover 42 votes
Wait for Iceman or AA
2%
TheSadlerArcade 1 vote

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Emma doesn’t need it unless you’re planning on using her as a defensive staple. OR gets a lot from being awakened and a high sig. iceman doesn’t really need it that much but AA benefits from it. I would say your choices are between OR and AA really but since you have OR and he’s incredible, use it on him.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega Red is awesome. Jealous
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Best mutant and he needs it
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Omega Red
    Omega Red benefits so much much with his ability that he would also be generic worthy. Omega has bleed resistance and full poison immunity in addition to be an excellent regen champ.