**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who thinks kabam should release the deadpool event for real?

Hey guys I'm interested in knowing how much of the community wants this event to happen

Who thinks kabam should release the deadpool event for real? 83 votes

Yes please
91%
TacoScottyRagamugginGunnercradlemanThe_Oneinvasian82TheManMythLegendJadedJets44ScottryanadqqedfyvrTerrabm3eppsTlmajrMrgreenLvernon15Mystix13SuvenduCropDusterVeryCoolUserNameSavio444 76 votes
No thanks
8%
DipseyHarbinger195Hit_me_TwiceJChanceH9MikePendragonDemonmewtwoKalantak 7 votes

Comments

• Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Yes please
    Should have released it yesterday as an event with no rewards, would have been hilarious
  • RoystorRoystor Posts: 45
    Yes please
    I can't be silenced by a closed thread! I'll be back!
  • Yes please
    Roystor said:

I saw that but nothing happened. Maybe itll come out Wednesday with the rest of the content?!?!?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Yes please
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Yes please
    Let's all comment 'I can't be silenced by a closed thread! I'll be back!' to summon back @Kabam Thrillson
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I don't even know what the event was supposed to be...
  • Yes please

I don't even know what the event was supposed to be...

It was supposed to be a "very hard boss rush"
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    It is in all likelihood going to be released along with the new event quest tomorrow...
  • Yes please
    Its happening brothers
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Spoiler Alert: It's really lame.....
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I think for anyone who appreciates Deadpool and has a good sense of humor, this quest is a home run.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

I think for anyone who appreciates Deadpool and has a good sense of humor, this quest is a home run.
    I'm a massive Deadpool fan, but would have much rather the prize been 1,000 five star shards. I have no use for a 4-star Dormammu. Lame rewards compared to last year.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

I'm a massive Deadpool fan, but would have much rather the prize been 1,000 five star shards. I have no use for a 4-star Dormammu. Lame rewards compared to last year.
    The quest wasn’t made for the rewards. It was just supposed to be a fun little thing to enjoy. It took 5 minutes. There’s the normal EQ, bounty missions, and back issues coming out this month which focus more on rewards.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes please

V1PER1987 said:

I awakened my 4* Omega Red
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Yes please
    So many people doubted Thrillson. I had faith in him since the beginning!
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Yes please

So many people doubted Thrillson. I had faith in him since the beginning!

X2 is the most funny event
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I thought it was hilarious.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    omg 2 of the fights were annoying. 1 hit brawl ouch and the mega armor.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Yes please
    I liked deathtouch and ERROR
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    the invert and last one I just bled him to death with AA
  • Yes please

V1PER1987 said:

I get where your coming from but the difficulty is laughable its difficultly that kabam would usually reward with a 3* crystal and a laugh