**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino Block Break

Did a quick search and didn't see anything on this. Domino's block break is back after the new update. Had it happen to me several times on the kinetic reactor mini boss in war.

Anyone else experienced it?

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yep it seems to b back. Thought i was only one
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    Great. This update is such trash. Cant wait for compensation
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kalantak said:

Yep it seems to b back. Thought i was only one

Glad to get some confirmation on this. Man this update really broke things, seemingly more than usual. I wonder what exactly was the cause?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    are you sure it is a block break and not you just let up before you realized your parry failed which is normal?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Can said she don’t blok it by u try to evade it but buy the Time you try it fail and that is not a blok break but stil a bug becasse you hav a harder time to evade now like bug version 12.0 with the das evade bug kind is back
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    When will this be fixed?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/849627/#Comment_849627

Domino isn't breaking blocks. Never has. The issue is that the game treats the two hits of her first medium attack as separate. If you try to dex out or do any other type of input after the first hit, your champ will drop their block and take the 2nd hit.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you hold block and do not try to do anything else (like dex away or use a special attack), you will only ever take block damage. She doesn't break anything.

You can re-create this "block-break" against any multi-hit special attack. Press and hold block, then after the animation starts simply tap the attack side of the screen (while still holding block) and you will take the rest of the special attack to the face.

I've learned that ever since her introduction and her Lucky/Unlucky abilities you are going to have a bad time if you try to dex out of her attacks. Once that first hit connects, just hold block and be prepared to dex away from her heavy attack.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to this thread. Since this is a duplicate discussion it will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.