**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] 22.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

2»

Comments

• _KingIlagan23_KingIlagan23 Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: KingIlagan
    Device and Model: Apple iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: 12.2
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 22.0
    Game Mode: Logging in time
    Description of the Issue:
    I cant even enter the game. When I start the game, in the logging in screen, it takes so much time then the "Problem connecting to network" will appear. But when i try other apps the wifi is working perfectly fine. I dont know why its like this or if someone else is connected to my account. Can you tell me what devices are logged in in mine?

• Capamerica_77Capamerica_77 Posts: 30
    Has anyone experienced non responsive or intermittent non responsiveness issues while playing this game on an iPhone X? Evidently there is a known Apple problem that they will fix on the iPhone X and was wondering if anyone has had theirs fixed and noticed better response on their gameplay. My swipes at times are not registered and hitting the special button is 50/50 most of the time. Not sure if it’s worth it to have it replaced or if that’s even the problem. Thanks
  • Unable to request help from alliance on quest energy.
  • CaptainnerdyyCaptainnerdyy Posts: 5
    Please fix iPhone 6 Plus crashing. It’s making the game unplayable
  • Maddog0894Maddog0894 Posts: 24
    Almost all of these are very valid points and problems. But another on the severely pisses me off is that before cavalier I use to pull 225 units at least once a week. I open quite a few uncollected arena crystals per week. I’ve kept a tally since I’ve become cavalier I’ve not once pulled 225 units and I’ve pulled 75 units 3 times. This is out of nearly 200 uncollected arena crystals. I understand you want to earn money. It’s a business. But how can you guys just totally change drop rates and act like this isn’t a change or an issue. It’s bs stuff like this that makes this game continue to lose great members of the community. Thanks.
  • MordMord Posts: 111 ★★
    iPhone X, IOS 12.1.4
    Ipad pro IOS 12.2

Issue:

Overall - The game doesn't run fluid since last update. Looks like the fps drop and the animations are not smooth as they were in the previous version.

Stuttering is all over the place and is particularly strong in AQ at the beginning of the fights. It is more noticeable in Ipad but present in both. Didn't even dare to join AW.

Hopefully this is fixed soon.
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    There seems to be a lag from end of combo to special that allows them time to block. Tried 1-5 hit and there is always time for them to block. It’s consistent across all champions.
  • OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    Game Name: Oneslydogg
    Device and Model: iPhone 5s
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 22.1
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: my attacks are very slow to connect, gameplay is choppy and not smooth. Cyclops was able to fire an sp1 in the middle of my attack combo. Sounds are not matching up with attacks. Many champs are unable to be hit after avoiding their specials.

This just started happening sry recently.
  • Just putting this link out there (although last updated 1.5 yrs ago) of UNSUPPORTED DEVICES (list of phones/tablets)...

Note, even though these devices may be able to run the newly required OS version (changed starting this month, April), these listed “older” devices (as well as probably many more since it was revised 1.5 yrs ago) may not be guaranteed to run smoothly. And (I assume) may no longer even be tested anymore when new game versions are released each month (?)

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Unsupported-DevicesTFM?retURL=/PKB/apex/KbSearch?searchstring=supported+device&issue=All&game=Mobile&language=en_US&popup=false&issue=All&game=Mobile&searchstring=supported device&language=en_US&articletitle=Unsupported Devices

And for reference, here is the link to the newly required OS versions...
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Unsupported-Devices
  • Rajiv84Rajiv84 Posts: 22
    IGN : Priest
    Device: iPhone 6s
    Gameversion12.2
    All game modes
    Description: when hitting opponent sound effects are delayed and some are muted or volume down this throws one off balance when trying to time combo or parry also frame skipping during combo unresponsive or delayed feed back
  • mkgujraalmkgujraal Posts: 5

March 8
    In-Game Name: Himalyan Hunk
    Device and Model: iPad air 2
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Description of the Issue:
    All loading screens are extremely long, taking anywhere from several seconds to sometimes a minute or longer. Parry or dash back not working properly. There's always a "please check your network connection" pop up at the bottom of the screen, the infamous little bugger that we all know and hate. It's not my network as other apps work including other games, Youtube, chat apps, the game is just slowed down a ton. Makes it tedious to play. Arena is almost impossible. Alliance modes are more difficult to coordinate. Too much lagging during arena playing.
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    In game name: Rollingxbigshot
    Phone: iPhone 8’s
    Game version: 22.0
    Wifi & mobile data

Game randomly freezing and not registering dash backs or some attacks
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    In-Game Name: -Artemis
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 and 8 plus
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: Heavies and parries won't register properly.
    Whenever I was trying to parry after a combo, my champ would just stand there and take the hit. Same with doing heavy attacks, sometimes my champ would be unresponsive when I'm trying to do a heavy.

Thanks.
  • CendrielCendriel Posts: 4
    In game name: Cendriel
    Device: iPhone 6S
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game mode: Nick Fury Quest
    Description of issue: using Agent Venom against King Pin boss. Following a 5 hit combo, using an Sp1 is always blocked and then I get wiped out.
  • Liton_27Liton_27 Posts: 17
    In game name: Liton27
    Device: iPhone XS Max
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game mode: all
    The game stutters and lags alot in between loading screens and even in game at times. Having a lot of trouble while registering perry and sometimes heavy as well. After hold block sometimes my champ dashed forward outta nowhere once I release. Sometimes while I’m in the middle of a combo tapping the screen, my champ will jus stop attacking & get wrecked
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    In game name: borntohula
    Device: iPhone XS Max
    Game mode: All

Like watching a stop motion animation. Or playing a game from 1995. Framerates seem to fluctuate between fights and in fights. Sometimes slowing down so much I can almost see individual movement. It even seems to affect the AI (I realize that's not possible) because their block suddenly drops. As do mine. I have never seen the game run quite as sluggish as this. I will do a bit of arena, but skip all hard content, including AW - it just wouldn't do my alliance any good. Controls fail too - mid combo. If this is the result of trying to create a more consistent playing experience, it succeeded. If you want high-end devices to act as 1995 models that is.

PS. It is intermittent though. At times it works fairly well. But when it goes bad, it goes really bad.

• Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Why do you need our in game name ? To check if we are regular or occasional customers?

Troy Elric
    REDMI NOTE 5 ,INDIAN
    Android 8.1.0 OPM 1.171019.019
    Miui : MIUI 10.0 Stable 10.0.4.0 OEGMIFH
    Internet : 3G BSNL wifi , Data : Jio Net 3G
    Patch : 22.1 (after maintanance it is 22.1 i think , else it is 22.0)
    Game mode : everywhere
    Issue:
    Ever since November update of game it has been impossible to play this game .
    Lost inputs, champs drop guard midcombo, mid block, they stand there getting hit in the face. They walk fwd without commands . No specials come when you command it to. A block only registers after 2 seconds of pressing and holding it. It is impossible to play this game on the device . This is a great phone, came out last year. I formated the phone and game multiple times to no avail. It is a game team issue as I have contacted MI and has verified that there is no issues outside Mcoc.

My phone has no touch issues outside the game, it runs heavy games PubG, Asphalt 8 etc with ease , ran mcoc smooth for months but that november update really screwed everything up. Pls fix this. I and many other users report this every month but it just gets ignored. Either give us a patch , reply or why bother with this . We feel like you ask these only so that you look like you are concerned because for months issues has not been even addressed. I do not run other apps, have 12 GB free space, 4Gb ram
    And a 2GHz processor
  • An_AvalancheAn_Avalanche Posts: 5
    Device and Version: iPad mini 3
    Device Operating System: 12.2
    Mobile Carrier: N/A
    Cellular or WiFi: I only ever use WiFi when playing MCOC
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Dungeons. Other areas not tested
    Champions Affected: Nick Fury. 4* at Rank 5/50, sig 20
    Active Boosts: None.

Description of the Issue: Nick Fury reliably no longer pauses the duration of tactical charges while under the effect of a fury buff, in my numerous experiences with this bug the fury buff has always come from his awakened ability. (Not the Chaos node, Hiemdall’s “Lost Daughters of Asgard” synergy, or Scarlet Witch’s awakened ability) I’ve been playing the 22.1 update since its release and never once has his tactical charges worked the way it’s described in his abilities.

I have recorded some gameplay of this bug, but I couldn’t find a way to attach the video. It’s a little over a minute in duration
  • Sharp222Sharp222 Posts: 1
    Sharp222
    LG
    Since the last update the whole game is lagging. Its unplayable for me at the moment. A quick fix would be greatly appreciated
  • leviddletonleviddleton Posts: 78
    In-Game Name: Leviddleton
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s Plus
    Device Operating System: 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: On data, Telus
    Game Mode: t4 basic arena
    Description of the issue: as arena fight started, it instantly paused. When I unpaused the game the characters and animations paused in place. I could pause and unpause the game but the Hawkeye coming at me to fight was frozen in place and the fight and animations would not resume.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Es un fiasco que no dispongan de esa informacion antes de lanzar las actualizaciones. No disponen de los medios?, no hacen un intenso analisis?, no puedo creer que a estas alturas en cada actualizacion se sumen mas errores. Como es que no logran tener un juego estable?
  • OscarLanderos
    Iphone XS Max
    IOS 12.2
    The issue happens when using cellular or Wifi.
    Variant Quest, Chapter 3, Quest 1.
    After Hyperion's special 3 animation is complete my character remains still (frozen) for a few seconds. My controls do not register immediately after Hyperion's special 3 animation is complete.
  • DevilSlayer12DevilSlayer12 Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: DevilSlayer12
    Device and Model: iPhone 7+
    Description: The phone is heating too much after I updated to 22.0. I cannot play for more than a couple of hours continuously, this never used to happen earlier.
  • I noticed that when I used a mastery point to parry 1/3, I lost evade/dexterity on most of my champs. I never had issues backing away and countering. I would normally be able to hit. Now I get hit first.
This discussion has been closed.