**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

20 million G1/top 500 ally looking for players.

Are you a veteran player looking for a break from the top tier grind? Or are you looking for a place to push yourself to the next level?

Then look no further. [RDT6] /r/ContestofChampions/6/ is a 20 million Tier 4 Gold 1 drama-free, no-stress and well-organized alliance is looking for two, possibly 3 players. We score over 200 million points in AQ by doing Map 6 in one BG and comfortably place in top 500 every week.

Players with Map 6 experience are more than welcome as we will want to incorporate more BGs doing Map 6 in the future, but at the moment the item usage/rewards ratio is at a suitable level (meaning more glory for rank up materials).

Must be active and ideally around 8k prestige, but exceptions can be made. Contact me at Addyosamigos in game, or Addyos or julie78contest on Line.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Need a couple players now.
  • VenomousintentVenomousintent Posts: 128
    Im going to message you later, im not at the 8k mark yet though
    Need a couple more players now, ideally with some Map 6 experience.
    Still looking :smile:
    Had a couple tryouts that didn't work out, so I'm still on the lookout for a couple suitable players :smile:
    Need 1, possibly 2 replacements now as I'm taking a short break due to real life stuff. Hit me up on Line if interested.