**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ANNOUNCING P OOLS GAMBIBT BOSSD RUSH!!

I spent all night and day hiding under Goggy's desk (that man eats a disgusting amount of protein bars) so I could strike him down again and remind you all that my HOT NEW CONTENT is almost ready to go.

I just have to stop them from rolling it back like they HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 48 HOURS I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M DOING THIS AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME!

Love (is a Battlerealm),

Kabam Thrillson

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sounds interesting. Curious on the difficulty on this new piece of content
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    April fools is over...
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

It was funny before the latest update. This is just really bad timing.

I don’t know. It’s still funny to me 😂
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Or just release it already. Since I just blew all my revives doing some lanes in variant chapter 3. Might as well get this now
  • Littlest_DeadpoolLittlest_Deadpool Posts: 15
    edited April 2019

I spent all night and day hiding under Goggy's desk (that man eats a disgusting amount of protein bars) so I could strike him down again and remind you all that my HOT NEW CONTENT is almost ready to go.

I just have to stop them from rolling it back like they HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 48 HOURS I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M DOING THIS AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME!

Love (is a Battlerealm),

Kabam Thrillson

Wow, you heard my call! Lol... looking forward to this quest buddy
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/792340#Comment_792340
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I dont have a sense of humor first time I read was like k cool something coming.
    Now im just annoyed

Well at least you have enough self awareness to admit that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Awesome. Skynet is self-aware!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I dont have a sense of humor first time I read was like k cool something coming.
    Now im just annoyed

I thought it was very funny but didn't think it was real. Now it seems there is an actual quest coming. Sounds fun.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @kabam Thrillson welcome back!
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I think it’s about to go DOWN!
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    "your comment will appear after it's approved"
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    We love you thrillson <3
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    If you look at the letters out of place in the three thread titles "he's" created, the errors in "Thrillson's" thread titles are an extra "N" in the first one, and an extra "B" and "D" in this one. NBD, according to the internet, means "No Big Deal." Which is exactly what Thrillson is.

Then again, maybe I'm overthinking Mi- uh, "Thrillson's" posts. Maybe.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind all of this if it does actually come out at some point, if not I would just feel teased :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

webtswx said:

stop talking to yourself, mike

Can confirm that it is definitely not Miike and that he is driving him insane.

What if this is actually just some random dude who impersonated a Kabam employee, and now Kabam is just playing along because we’re all look forward to it?
    Someone wouldn't be able to create a Mod Account with special Tags, unless they had access.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    You guys are hyping up this event and making me way more excited than I should be for something that might not even exist😂
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes! I love this. @“Kabam Thrillson” what are your your thoughts on your girl domino? Think you could hop on Goggy’s computer and spam the devs a bit? Also what are the rewards for this quest that magic Miike won’t approve?
This discussion has been closed.