**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the worst champ in the game?

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
Who do you think is the worst champ in the game? (and therefore most in need of a buff/ revamp) I have my opinion, but curious to see the consensus.

Who is the worst champ in the game? 134 votes

Groot
16%
Madman_marvinTheTAbyssCammonRokfd2010A l p h aCrimsontide1616TimrosKiwiyaarrrIngi_Freyr1975shadow_lurker22Torah13B_Dizzle_01Noob2435Ronin916FhfjghhggggjfhfjgZombieNovaPete4ever_khanZipioThe_WatcherEviscerator 22 votes
Iron Fist
0%
JChanceH9 1 vote
Deadpool X-Force
7%
EnokovichKennadoNONA3E138WrathfulRavenSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsRaikisRemeliDylanphileDead1 10 votes
Colossus
24%
Darkstar4387CrkwestINTEGRALTendersquadAlex13369AlCapone2727Lvernon15CliffordcanMoot4LifeBahamutAustin555555DaphboyIncitatus666PrylankVoltolosKing_GarfIKONBstrawsmaTJ107Markg25 33 votes
Falcon
4%
Spity68HULK_BREAKJohn757SNEERMorkieBiggsteve79 6 votes
Daredevil (Netflix)
5%
Hort4DetroyerCount_WillisBeyond00_FabriciusDJMNHEchoOfMedivh 7 votes
Hulkbuster
17%
Mr_PlatypusSeatinThatsausageMSRDLDTerrabuttersCarlos2504DipseyRaymundo86PeterQuillAlikattTheSquish671TankRichardsonRockypantherxSidDDragonX_Factor_AgentTheLegendzPlayXN0nameXUltimatesaber32KingOfKings1 23 votes
Iron Patriot
7%
samalasravanhumzah217dalexander1974BUZZdog3000Johnjunior4Wicket329Al_AhadHKGNPowrotiTotalMonster109LordGenesis 10 votes
Joe Fixit
5%
Vdh2008Dexman1349F317CpAmericanoLiam_DeDudeMbizzSecret_GamerNichj99 8 votes
Other
10%
TheManMythLegendJwallace25NojokejaymmdsubOsfan8tkhan08Dtl7714TheLegend27V1PER1987Darkudorago72493Plato92Fred_JoeityREiiGN15PappaBunny 14 votes

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Groot
    Groot for me because his damage is awful and offensively you have no control on how to increase it. It’s completely random if you activate your furies if you play perfectly. Also, regen is garbage as well.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Other
    Magneto.
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Groot
    Everyone loves referencing Kamala Khan, Hulkbuster, and Colossus as the biggest meme tier champions, but the real answer here is Groot
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    It’s hard for me to call anyone with an immunity the worst.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Other
    Jane Foster isn't even in the list...
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Groot
    More than half of those the game could do without. Each new champion comes so much more complex... dont know how far kabam will go making this rocket science. If thats their excuse to make up more content. Just my opinio
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Groot
    Groot and magneto. King groot isnt far behind either. Then again joe fixit is so bad kabam wont even release him as a 5* lmao
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Daredevil (Netflix)
    I got Groot, Iron Man (Patriot) , Hulkbuster and even iron fist, but nothing worse than Daredevil.. he useless champ.. so disappointed with Kabam for keeping him in 5* crystal... Useless champ
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Other
    Kamala definitely needs to be on there
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Zero use
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Other
    Anyone your playing with when kabaam releases a new update
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Colossus
    Yeah, unstoppable colossus is okay when he has ability awakened
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Colossus

Why is colossus winning?
    HB is literally a skin of Colossus that can bleed

Hulk buster has more use. His SP3 hits pretty hard, and his SP2 is hard to dodge. Colossus has neither of those. His only use is bleed immunity
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Other
    I just hate Vulture. Slow, clunky. Yuck.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Other
    Corvus
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Groot

Zero use

Hey don't underestimate the power of bleed immunity
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

I got Groot, Iron Man (Patriot) , Hulkbuster and even iron fist, but nothing worse than Daredevil.. he useless champ.. so disappointed with Kabam for keeping him in 5* crystal... Useless champ

https://youtu.be/ZEnxUzoGxbc