**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dark Void vs Sparkly Void

RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Since everyone is so complaisant, i would say we vote to see who is more right
feel free to comment and explain your reason

Dark Void vs Sparkly Void 123 votes

Sparkly Void
47%
GroundedWisdomCoatHang3rVdh2008BigPoppaCBONEUltimatheorybloodyCainTheManMythLegendJets44MixkebabDemonzfyreAgresssorSungjAlCapone2727BlackSaChiStevenDoran7SarcasticTaurusA l p h aSpiderCoolsAsean18Hammerbro_64 58 votes
Dark Void
52%
Kabam MiikeGamerBrainimpacterDarkstar4387ZENThatsausageChovneradqqedfyvrLe_Marv_8supermanTerraIksdjvanpolverine15Sixshot1Savio444TwmRLilMaddogHTAhitlawHendross[Deleted User] 65 votes

Comments

• RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    Dark Void
    Hopefully Kabam will see this and make up their mind
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Sparkly Void
    Dark void is so much cooler sounding though...
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Sparkly Void
    The reason is simple. I can now see him better in a low light screen.
    When you're fighting him with a low light screen, it's still ok. It become really hard when he camouflage with the background. For example, Suture realm background which camouflages almost every dark feature champs (Black Panther, Red Hulk, Killmonger, Falcon etc)
    Dark Void
    What do you want with sparkly void anyway some next princess sentry?
    Dark Void
    DARK VOID
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'd have an opinion if I had him...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Dark Void
    Get rid of some of the glow and maybe he would look cool but I prefer the older version
    Dark Void
    Thank you @Darkstar4387 , I mean, its about the fear of the void, and how can you fear void when he is sparkly
  • Asean18Asean18 Posts: 18
    Sparkly Void
    The sparkly void is better, I find it hard to see void when I’m fight him in the flaming background when he’s that dark
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Sparkly Void
    I like shiny things
    edited April 2019
    Dark Void
    Anyone who cannot see void which is clearly red and black is BLIND
    @Asean18
    Dark Void
    Go look at a mirror if want something shiny, void is meant for darkness @Noob2435
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Sparkly Void
    I like it so far; maybe if the chest particles were spread out a little it would be even better. Rellenquish if ur gonna be roasting people, get prepared for a lot of flack coming your way. (Also, you asked, so you can't be a jerk to people who maybe don't like playing with max brightness)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

Sparkly Void

Go look at a mirror if want something shiny, void is meant for darkness @Noob2435

Are you really that upset over a little sparkles? Clam down, it's a game man.
    Sparkly Void

Also you said feel free to comment and explain your reason, My reason is I like shiny things. Is that too complicated for you to understand?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Sparkly Void
    Its not even a big deal. Its still the same void we have always used. Had they changed his abilities then I’d be mad. Personally i think he looks cool this way
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Dark Void
    I don't see how you can fear the void when he has a fairy glow on him he is supposed to be a dark character anyway why make him sparkle?
  • Sparkly Void
    #shiny
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    “You don’t like my firefly collection?”
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Dark Void

Bedazzle more characters, don’t stop at Void.

Sentry should have more sparkles
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Sparkly Void
    He cute pony lover and sparkly, me happy.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Sparkly Void
    Honestly, it’s just fun to laugh at. I’m sure the novelty will fade soon enough
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Sparkly Void
    Just to stir the pot.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Sparkly Void