**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why doesn't Kabam allow users to turn off all background animation?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
I bet for a large amount of devices out there, turning off all this extra background animation going on can help them achieve a higher framerate.

Right now, they seem to look what chipset you have, and disable features that way.
If we had a toggle for this stuff, it would really help!

Comments

• Agree, it's such a simple solution and alot of other mobile game already have the option to play with lower graphics, it would even make us complain less for all they care
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Their game engine might be capable of adjusting settings on the fly.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Complain less, I don't think so. People always find ways to complain. (Ex: The gift they just gave us for appreciation/compensations (forgot what the mail read), some of us got a 5* crystal cause we were UC> and other got 4*. All based on their story achievement).

But I do agree, for those that have a non-newer high tech phone, it would help.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    This would help, if anyone has played future fight they have options to turn down graphics right down to near pixel looking characters and animations. Id expect this if it where a thing to make arena grinding and hard content smoother since it prob wouldn't lag at all as well as faster loading times most likely.
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45

Kabam learns from Marvel Future Fight
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    That would be the most welcome addition to settings
  • I’ve asked for this for about a year now.
    Can also maybe be called 3D vs 2D (I don't need to have field of depth perception in the background scene), and Turn Off Background Animation (I don't need to see flying aircraft or laboratory tubes filling and draining in background).

Hopefully a visual example (above) will help convince them.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Very nice suggestions I've seen in this thread.
  • ap4057ap4057 Posts: 28
    Yeah very good idea man, craving for it.
    But we all know @Kabam Miike is n***.
  • DrZedicusDrZedicus Posts: 16
    This would be great