**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost's diamond form taking shock damage?

I just duelled a friend that has Thor Rags as their main. I used Emma Frost. Hit Thor 20 times, Boon of the Gods activated. Standard so far.

He throws a SP3. Emma was in diamond form when it was thrown. I wait. Animation ends. Emma still in diamond form.

But she's suffering shock damage. Her champ spotlight specifies that she's immune to most debuffs, shock included. So why would she take shock damage?

Oneplus 6T user, on WiFi and the new update.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    can we see this with a vid?
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Posting from mobile so I can't put up a vid, but here's a screenshot.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    She’s technically not in diamond form. Visual glitch.
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Well that's a bug if I ever saw one.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    If I remember correctly isn't that what her sig does? Turns her into diamond form for a special 3?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Noob2435 said:

If I remember correctly isn't that what her sig does? Turns her into diamond form for a special 3?

She turns to diamond form temporarily if she’s going to take a huge amount of damage when she’s awakened. But I think after that she would have more power so she would probably switch immediately into telepath form and most likely be vulnerable to those debuffs.
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    Not just shock damage... had the exact same thing happen with bleed damage. Fighting a x-pool... went to sp3, was in diamond form before the sp3.. after the sp3 she was still in diamond form but now taking bleed damage....I bet it would happen with any sp3 that gives a debuff. Definitely a bug.